Main Menu

Design Flaw...?

Started by VampiraJen, 22 May, 2007, 08:56:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

VampiraJen

ha.  i really like the idea of him ducking and rolling.  still, he could always knee someone in the goolies, then whip out the gun to finish him of.

It's gold!  i hope john wagner reads this!

COMMANDO FORCES

The weapon on the boot is as it always will be completely wrong.
For a start the waist/thigh location is the optimum place for a side arm.
Lets all stand up and try and go for your boot area whilst running, hiding behind a small gap (you lose sight of the target), kneeling (your wrist is all wrong), lying down (excessive movement, draws the enemies eye), etc......
It may look good on a picture but it is awkward and dangerous.
I did wear a boot knife when at work (in the past) and it does feel weird, let me tell you!
Now I hope you have all enjoyed playing soldiers in your front rooms now and have found out that the waist/thigh is the place to position your primary side arm.

[YT-2]

>Now I hope you have all enjoyed playing soldiers in your front rooms now and have found out that the waist/thigh is the place to position your primary side arm.

I always found a shoulder holster was best for my 9mm

Robin Low

"The weapon on the boot is as it always will be completely wrong. "

A week or two ago in a different thread, I suggested that having a second holster on the hip or upper thigh would sensible for when a Judge is on foot.

However, the boot holster is reasonable when on a bike. Look at the way the Lawmasters are ridden and you can see the logic behind the original design.

Regards

Robin

VampiraJen

the perfect solution would be main gun on hip, smaller reserve weapo on boot for on the bike

JamesC

Or give all Judges mandroid style extendo arms so they don't have to bend to reach the gun.

Eric Plumrose

>> the perfect solution would be main gun on hip, smaller reserve weapo on boot for on the bike

. . . Or that Judges should never dismount their Lawmasters without drawing their Lawgivers first. Even if it's just to have a whizz.
Not sure if pervert or cheesecake expert.

JamesC

". . . Or that Judges should never dismount their Lawmasters without drawing their Lawgivers first. Even if it's just to have a whizz."

Surely Judges don't do that on duty?

I thought they'd have a bog machine similar to a sleep machine. A whole day's worth of ablutions in 30 seconds.

[YT-2]

>Surely Judges don't do that on duty?

http://www.2000adonline.com/covers/2000ad/mediumres/1194.jpg">

VampiraJen

i had this though recently that the difference between american and british comics is that we admit and show that our characters poo.  can you imagine superman sitting on the toilet?  no.

JamesC

Youd need a pretty hardy sewage system to cope with super poo. I reckon he does it in space.

Dudley

JamesC thank you for the beautiful image of Superman flying into space with beads of sweat on his brow, yanking his underpants down followed by his trousers and, orbiting our beautiful blue-green planet, shitting in the general direction of Mars.

I also have a vivid mental picture of a satellite monitoring computer operator suddenly getting a much more interesting image on his screen than normal.

Art

Mars? Pff. Superman shits on the sun!

Bad Andy

Byron Virgo

I was wondering about this last night...speaking *hypothetically*, if Superman were constipated, could he have the potential to cause the world to implode?