Main Menu

2000AD and related for sale

Started by markbrown78, 20 June, 2002, 06:23:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

markbrown78

My dad's having his garage demolished, so I've got to get rid of all my childhood comics.  There's an almost complete run of 2000AD weekly from 1989-1994, an almost complete run of The Best of 2000AD monthly, an almost complete run of Judge Dredd the Megazine from start to 1994, and a more or less complete run of that Judge Dredd monthly reprint, again up to 1994.  None of them are mint condition but are fair. I really want them to go to a good home, so I'm just firing off messages.  The buyer would have to collect from Newcastle-Upon Tyne because that's where my Dad lives.  Any offers considered.

Cheers there, and contact me at markbrown78@hotmail.com.

Wake

ParcelForce Standard costs under ?10 for up to 30 kilos, so posting shouldn't be to bad.

I'm interested in the Best of 2000AD and Complete Judge Dredd monthly reprint titles, but not if I have to drive from Oxford to Newcastle.

Wake

paulvonscott

I live pretty close to Newcastle.  I always regretted not buying the complete Judge Dredd, I'd be interested in that.

I may be willing to collected it, keep what I want and post the other sections on to people if some reasonable deal could be worked out.  As I'm always in and out of the post office anyway.

Cheers

Paul