Main Menu

Meg 245 Review (Self-Plug)

Started by Goosegash, 22 May, 2006, 10:11:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Goosegash

Hello. I done a review of the most recent Megazine, and it's up here:

http://www.noisetosignal.org/comics/2006/05/judge-dredd-megazine-245.php

This is the first "proper" review I've attempted, so any feedback at all would be appreciated - please feel free to be as rude as you like.

Funt Solo

++ A-Z ++  coma ++

Dudley

Fine as a review, but never use the word "shenanigans" again.

Keef Monkey

I enjoyed the review, but I think it should have more occurrences of the word "shenanigans", it doesn't get used enough these days.

Funt Solo

There's been a dearth of "shenanigans" shenanigans in recent times, so I too feel moved to join the pro-shenanigans block.

(Although it should never be used as the name of a nightclub.)
++ A-Z ++  coma ++

I, Cosh

We never really die.

SamuelAWilkinson

Shennanigans, or, if you only have time for one, the singular shennanig, get the full thumbs up from me.
Nobody warned me I would be so awesome.

Goosegash

I'm afraid I can't guarantee that any future reviews will be free of shenanigans, but I will attempt to keep the shenanigan count to an acceptable level.

Keef Monkey

I thought the singular was "shenanigi", or at least it is if Finnigan Sinister is to be believed, and he waxes lyrical y'all.
Was a good review though, will be checking out future ones.

Dog Deever

Weet dampt nonsense, thats what i say.
Just a little rough and tumble, Judge man.

DavidXBrunt

I like shenanigens personally. In fact when I go out on Wednesday I'm going to suggest to Mike, Handsome Mike, and the others that we engage in some shenanigans.

Floyd-the-k

I approve of your reviewing shennanigans, although I must note that you only use the word 'shennanigans' once.  I can't get into criticising Colin MacNeil's choice of typeface though. Typeface/lettering are things I almost never notice, unless they're really bad.

I look forward to more shennanigans in the future