Main Menu

Prog 2249 - Her father's PSIs

Started by Colin YNWA, 11 September, 2021, 08:45:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

broodblik

Try to delete all the downloads then uninstall the app and re-installing the app.
When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.

Old age is the Lord's way of telling us to step aside for something new. Death's in case we didn't take the hint.

broodblik

Quote from: broodblik on 16 April, 2022, 08:14:45 PM
Try to delete all the downloads then uninstall the app and re-installing the app.

Alternatively you can also download the cbz or pdf from the website - at least you will be able to read it
When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.

Old age is the Lord's way of telling us to step aside for something new. Death's in case we didn't take the hint.

MumboJimbo

Quote from: broodblik on 16 April, 2022, 08:14:45 PM

Thanks, Brood. Just tried that and didn't help. I'll see what Rebellion support have to say. After all, it's still on sale, so should be fixed.

However....downloading as a CBZ does work! So I can read it! Although the art is still corrupt as a pdf download. I wonder if the app uses pdf behind the scenes?

broodblik

Weird because I just downloaded the pdf one and it looks fine to me. I always download the CBZ ones I prefer the reader above acrobat reader for the pdf versions

MumboJimbo

That is weird. What pdf reader did you use?

I'm also experiencing exactly the same corruption on The Diabolicks strip in prog 2187. This time on an iPhone  13. Just two pages. It ends up looking like a compressed horizontal bands with black space between them. Again only on the iOS app and the pdf download - the CBZ is ok.

broodblik

Adobe Acrobat Reader and Chrome's internal reader for pdf