Quote from: radiator on 05 May, 2017, 05:28:41 PM
Deffo Breaking Bad first.

Yep, definitely.
Just finished S3 Ep 3.
I love this show.

Mardroid

Mattofthespurs

This week's episode was a corker.
Felt like it only ran for 10 minutes it was so good.
Now I have a whole week to wait  :(

Smith

Explosive episode,for sure.

Keef Monkey

Yup, that was a corker.

Satanist

That was some great telly!
Hmm, just pretend I wrote something witty eh?

Supreme Pizza Of The DPRK

Just binged watched the first 5 eps of S3. Good to see [spoiler]Huell [/spoiler] show up. It's feeling like Breaking Bad more and more with every episode. I feel like both Mike and Sauls story arcs are about even in terms of quality. Can't wait to see what happens next. Best show on t.v right now (though I haven't seen Westworld yet, and American Gods isn't available here yet)

Smith

Is anyone else missing episode 8 this week? Or is it just my streaming provider being slack? They sent an email saying episode 8 will be airing on the 6th or some rubbish...no reason why though.
>:( >:( >:(

You pay to watch shows instead of downloading them illegally and this is what you get! Pah!

Smith

Andy B

Yes - it took a break for Memorial Day. Back next week.

Only 3 episodes left - I'm happy not to rush it...

An extra week was worth the wait for episode 8. The end credits came around way too soon.

Bonus points as my celebrity crush from my school days Clea DuVall makes an appearance.

Buttonman

Quote from: Supreme Pizza Of The DPRK on 10 June, 2017, 01:09:58 PM
An extra week was worth the wait for episode 8. The end credits came around way too soon.

Bonus points as my celebrity crush from my school days Clea DuVall makes an appearance.

Didn't know her from way back but she's the ex-President's ex-bodyguard and her daughter's partner in 'Veep'. Well worth a look!

Magnetica

I really hope they move on from this whole [spoiler] Chuck electricity phobia thing.

[/spoiler]