Main Menu

Round 2 so far

Started by AlexF, 31 January, 2022, 01:12:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AlexF

For anyone wanting to keep track of this endless, endless (but beautiful) knockout tournament, here's what's hapened so far in Round 2...

JayzusB.Christ

Well fair play to you.  That's brilliant.
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

Rogue Judge

I really like the visual and appreciate the effort Alex!

Colin YNWA

Yeah just brilliant. Scanning those already gives clear indication of the quality we are moving to. Round 3 (and beyond) is going to be a stinker!

AlexF

Is Round 3 a random draw again? Or are we now following a pattern where e.g. Max Normal will take on Blackhawk?

I'm hoping for more radnomness myself...
(apologies if you have already explained this)

Colin YNWA

Quote from: AlexF on 01 February, 2022, 09:25:48 AM
Is Round 3 a random draw again? Or are we now following a pattern where e.g. Max Normal will take on Blackhawk?

I'm hoping for more radnomness myself...
(apologies if you have already explained this)

Fear not each round will be an entirely random draw a la the FA cup. Keeps it all the more interesting in my mind.

broodblik

The random draw does make it more interesting indeed so Skip Tracer might have a clear path to the grand finale. 
When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.

Old age is the Lord's way of telling us to step aside for something new. Death's in case we didn't take the hint.

AlexF

Latest results from Round 2!

AlexF

broodblik

I really enjoy this thanks AlexF
When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.

Old age is the Lord's way of telling us to step aside for something new. Death's in case we didn't take the hint.

Colin YNWA

Well aside from the horrific reminder that Zombo went out and the graphic representation of Devlin W taking a beating these are wonderful.

It really bring home how things are going to start to get very tough even in Round 3, let alone the later round!

Rogue Judge

I'll add my thanks Alex, these are great visuals to accompany the contest!

Sean SD

Quote from: broodblik on 01 February, 2022, 09:48:57 AM
The random draw does make it more interesting indeed so Skip Tracer might have a clear path to the grand finale.

Lol GO SKIP!!!

AlexF

Who lives? Who dies? More results here...

AlexF