Main Menu

Hello

Started by Padski, 29 March, 2022, 09:40:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Padski

Hello 👋

Just got back into 2000ad after a brief 35 years off.

I say "just", it was a couple years ago but I don't post on forums much.

I don't have the encyclopaedic knowledge of the stories and progs that most of the people on here have, but am really enjoying catching up where I can.

Anyway, borag thungg and all that, thanks for having me.

broodblik

Welcome back. There is a lot to catch-up with but it will be a great journey.
When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.

Old age is the Lord's way of telling us to step aside for something new. Death's in case we didn't take the hint.

Colin YNWA

Welcome aboard. Yeah there's a lot to catch up on, but immense fun in doing it. Don't worry about knowing stuff that's not what matters just enjoy it and have fun.

If you have questions just ask.

Trooper McFad

Welcome and enjoy the banter 👍🏻😁
Citizens are Perps who haven't been caught ... yet!

Barrington Boots

Welcome! Any encyclopaedic knowledge is an illusion. Just hang out and enjoy the board!
You're a dark horse, Boots.

Dandontdare

Welcome back! We're happy to talk about golden age progs or the new stuff - don't blame you for the long gap, a lot of readers were lost in the 90s. As I hope you're finding though, the prog is back on form with some great stories.

Don't worry about a lack of encyclopedic knowledge - most of us are middle-aged nerds who love nothing more than answering obscure questions about old and new thrills, so don't be afraid to ask.