Main Menu

2022 Advent comments

Started by Trooper McFad, 01 December, 2022, 07:08:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trooper McFad

Please post any comments on all the fantastic submissions to this years Advent.

Citizens are Perps who haven't been caught ... yet!

Rogue Judge

Great start to the Advent Trooper! Can't go wrong with Fatties!

Colin YNWA

What a way to start - super star Trooper McFad - thanks for setting this up and giving us such a brilliant opening!

broodblik

When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.

Old age is the Lord's way of telling us to step aside for something new. Death's in case we didn't take the hint.

Barrington Boots

Great work, very regal looking!
You're a dark horse, Boots.

Trooper McFad

Thanks guys I've enjoyed making these decy's but my wee office tree is pretty full so don't know if I could squeeze in any more next year.

I'll post the before and after on the usual thread where you can see all the extras I had to add from the minis I purchased.

JohnW

Brilliant.
But the preferred term is 'Plus-size Wise Men' or 'Magi of a fuller figure', please.
Why can't everybody just, y'know, be friends and everything? ... and uh ... And love each other!

Trooper McFad

Quote from: JWare on 01 December, 2022, 09:17:11 AM
Brilliant.
But the preferred term is 'Plus-size Wise Men' or 'Magi of a fuller figure', please.

😂😂😂
You're right and if you know the minis I used at least one of them is Female (I think) so the more appropriate term may be

"The 3 Over Sized Wise Persons"

Apologies if anyone was offended 😂😂

JayzusB.Christ

"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

Rogue Judge

Great day 2 Trooper! Wide person or fatty, that guy is going to have to pay for two seats on an airplane (or camel...)!

JohnW

I like this even better than yesterday's one.
Good thing gold, frankincense and myrrh are inedible or the little baby Jovus would never have got any gifts.
Why can't everybody just, y'know, be friends and everything? ... and uh ... And love each other!

Colin YNWA

JayzusB.Christ

Quote from: JWare on 02 December, 2022, 07:55:34 AM
I like this even better than yesterday's one.
Good thing gold, frankincense and myrrh are inedible or the little baby Jovus would never have got any gifts.

With you all the way. Wonder if Mr Christ Snr. built wooden beliwheels for them.
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

JayzusB.Christ

The third mastadonic magus doesn't disappoint.  Armed as well - I suppose all those expensive gifts had to be gotten somehow.

JohnW

Let's hear it for Trooper McFad, the boarder who saved Christmas!