Main Menu

2022 Advent comments

Started by Trooper McFad, 01 December, 2022, 07:08:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Legendary Shark

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Trooper McFad

Quote from: JWare on 03 December, 2022, 10:16:27 AM
Let's hear it for Trooper McFad, the boarder who saved Christmas!

I'm only the facilitator it's all the contributors that save the season 😁
Citizens are Perps who haven't been caught ... yet!

JohnW

Quote from: Trooper McFad on 03 December, 2022, 11:03:42 AM

I'm only the facilitator it's all the contributors that save the season 😁

Let's hear it for Trooper McFad, the boarder who facilitated the contributors who saved Christmas!
Why can't everybody just, y'know, be friends and everything? ... and uh ... And love each other!

Rogue Judge

Day 3 is another winner Trooper!

Colin YNWA

Yep more wonderful stuff there Trooper McFad. So happy you have taken the Advent Calender by the scruff of the neck.

JayzusB.Christ

Hear hear. I've missed the Advent Calendar and I'm delighted to see it back.  You're an absolute, er, Trooper,Trooper.
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

Trooper McFad

Guys your too kind but the real stars are the talented community that I believe still exists on this board.
I read every short, look at every sketch listen to all the podcasts and although I don't comment to everyone each are an example of the diverse talents that exist on this board.
Long may it continue and I'll do my wee bit to add to the tooth homages we all love.

Trooper McFad

My you were off the mark early with that post.
Great look back - in those days I was always looking forward to the Annual as I wasn't a regular prog consumer. Well done JWare 👍🏻

JohnW

Quote from: Trooper McFad on 04 December, 2022, 06:58:42 AM
My you were off the mark early with that post.
I knew I wouldn't get a chance to post until later this morning, and I hated to think of the younger members of this forum running downstairs first thing to find that the advent calendar had nothing for them today.
Better, I thought, to post just after midnight, when they'd have been too off their faces on alcopops and ketamine to notice.
Why can't everybody just, y'know, be friends and everything? ... and uh ... And love each other!

JayzusB.Christ

"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

Barrington Boots

Very enjoyable start to the advent season from some talented boardsters here. Thanks guys!
You're a dark horse, Boots.

Colin YNWA

Rogue Judge

Colin YNWA

Once again Trooper McFad - brilliant and well done for keeping this alive!

JayzusB.Christ