Main Menu

Countdown to Origins

Started by Zone remix, 02 September, 2006, 03:55:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zone remix

Zone remix

Jim_Campbell

I think Scott's back.

If not, "Zone remix" is suspiciously duplicating his alt.comics.2000AD posts, and demonstrating the replying-to-his-own-posts trait ...

Would you be kind enough to re-ban the little twat?

Cheers

Jim
Stupidly Busy Letterer: Samples. | Blog
Less-Awesome-Artist: Scribbles.

paulvonscott

Maybe, I do like the idea of a countdown to origins though.  Sad git I am.

Jim_Campbell

I'm pretty sure it's he-who-shall-not-be-named. His other post about Origins is an exact copy of the Usenet post linked to below ...

Cheers

Jim

Link: http://groups.google.com/group/alt.comics.2000ad/browse_frm/thread/d5546e87d03f6969/5e907b24b8b96394?lnk=st&q=&rnum=7&hl=en#5e907b24b8b96394" target="_blank">Twat!

paulvonscott

Heh, okay, I'm not getting involved in this stuff.

Zone remix

It's Origins - explaining how the Judges came to power. It's a major Dredd event - up there with all the classic Dredd stories. I feel this thread should continue. Go on, where's the harm?

Origins happens just once. And this is the moment.:) Let's keep the countdown going. Don't reply to it. I'll count down each day and people can choose to view or ignore this thread. Seems fair.

Jim_Campbell

"Seems fair"

Not if you're banned from this forum, it isn't.

Jim

Zone remix

For once, Jim, let the prejudice go. Just for the sake of Origins, let it go. Your life and blood pressure will thank you if you let it go.:)

As the song goes:

"Let your arms be as warm as the sun from up above,
Bring me fun, bring me sunshine, bring me love."

:)

The Amstor Computer

You're banned. You have alt.comics.2000ad all to yourself. Enjoy it.

Wils

The Monarch

why does he even bother to come back with these fake names I mean why?

Zone remix

It's a shame you lot are so bitter and full of hate. Even I, a person that doesn't rate Simon Spurrier's work, have never told him to f*** off. Not used the f word at him.

Fine, I'll go. I'll stick with the countdown over on alt.2k board.

You lot are so miserable. John Wagner doesn't deserve grumpy Dredd fans like you.  

I will give your story a decent countdown, John!

I'm outta here.

Darryl

Sorry, but I've got to mention - looked at the google groups page linked above - and one of the sponsored links is for 'Chin Liposuction'.

WHAAAT?

Jim_Campbell

"I'm outta here. "

Outta here like you were leaving alt.comics.2000ad forever, just a few days ago?

I don't fucking think so, cockweasel. Stick to the wasteland you've created over on Usenet, you little shit.

Maybe the majority of people who remember what you're like have drifted away (although I doubt it), but I still know what you've said and done in the past.

You've blown every chance you've ever been given on this board, and I don't believe you're deserving of any more opportunities to demonstrate the dubious state of your mental health.

Fuck off back to the dry cleaners, you pathetic tosser.

Bah!

Jim