Main Menu

Meltdown Man The Movie

Started by zippy, 10 August, 2008, 06:52:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zippy

It has taken a Frenchman to finaly to bring out Meltdown Man The Movie... unfortunately it has lost a bit in translation and is a bit more sexy and doesn't actually feature Nick Stone but hey at least they have given it a try. They also seem to be a but heavy on the old product placement but you can't have everything.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHA9Ig7H ... re=related

(Haven't posted in a long time but after seeing this the other night I felt obliged)

Dandontdare

God bless the French -that's very cool. is it wrong to be turned on by an antelope?

Peter Wolf

Eau Natruellement !

That was very very well done but a bit fuzzy to watch.

Wonderful creativity at work there.

All we need now is a film of the whole story.With a few minor changes to the plot it would make a wonderful film.Hell its already storyboarded for them.Perfect CGI material.

I like Orangina as well

Not sure about the Octopuses though.

Whatever you do do not click on the 2 very sick human beings video on the same page.You have been warned.
Worthing Bazaar - A fete worse than death

Peter Wolf

Just watched this for the second time and read some or loads of the comments in reply to it.

Reading the comments made me realise why i left the youtube community to it as i couldnt stand any more of their general Retardedness.

Insults   -  Insults  - Retarded comment - Insult - Retarded comment - Insult - insult - Insult  annd on and on it goes.

Bunch of  Anonymous Retard Losers.

There was the odd intelligent comment out of the 750 or so posted.

The Youtube community are a disgrace.

Dan Kelly

It's running as an ad in the UK - seen it a couple of times and thought WTF!

Dandontdare

QuoteReading the comments made me realise why i left the youtube community to it as i couldnt stand any more of their general Retardedness.
I know what you mean - I love Youtube but NEVER read the comments. It's not hard to just ignore them - I can't even keep up with the never-ending sequence of related videos that I end up watching - that floating bubble links thingy is addictive! Life's too short to read what some numpty in Buttplug Idaho thinks about each clip. I just don't care. A lot of blogs and message boards are blighted by similar "retardedness" (is that an actual word PW?), which is why this site is such a haven of sanity among the loons and abusers!

Peter Wolf

I only use Youtube to watch music videos.I have given up with the rest of it.I cannot articulate myself with the 500 characters rule.The community is far too big and its impersonal.

I didnt even bother to comment on the video because of the "FurFag' etc insults.Im not a furry anyway although i like my Anthros.

Its amazing actually because if that video had Aliens or Robots or ugly DumbFuck Humans in it it would not have attracted so much negativity.

Its amazing how much hostility the Furry community gets.

Anyway soon there will be No anonymity on  web forums anyway.

Peter Wolf

I say there will be no anonymity on webforums because i am told soon that it will be mandatory for personal information about  a forum user to be readable by others.

That will shut the abusive retarded little Bitches up permanently i hope.

Or alternativly give them their own forum to post their childish delinquant abuse on to their hearts content.

Its no surprise that YouTube is making huge losses month after month and that it is effectivly being carried by its parent company as its a lossmaker as it cant attract advertising revenue and at this rate its days are numbered in a very real sense.

A potentially great site ruined by FuckTards.

Youtube dont seem to have any online moderators so they are as much to blame.

Peter Wolf

Quote from: "dandontdare"
QuoteReading the comments made me realise why i left the youtube community to it as i couldnt stand any more of their general Retardedness.
I know what you mean - I love Youtube but NEVER read the comments. It's not hard to just ignore them - I can't even keep up with the never-ending sequence of related videos that I end up watching - that floating bubble links thingy is addictive! Life's too short to read what some numpty in Buttplug Idaho thinks about each clip. I just don't care. A lot of blogs and message boards are blighted by similar "retardedness" (is that an actual word PW?), which is why this site is such a haven of sanity among the loons and abusers!

Now i dont make a habit of this but i marked a load of the comments as Spam.

Its all bit trivial but its the best way to get back at them.It really annoys them.

Dandontdare

seems rather petty and stooping to their level - who was it said "don't wrestle with pigs, 'cos you'll both get covered in mud, but they'll like it". I just don't look at the comments section and they don't bother me at all. Easy and apparently much less stressful!

I may be old fashioned, but I don't really feel the need to join the "community" of some global monster like youtube - I see it as an entertainment resource, pure and simple. Unsurprisingly, I'm not on facespace or mybook either! I'm a member of several small forums such as this one under different usernames, and that's enough for me! What is this need to solicit uninformed opinions on everything? I think this sums it up;
//http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tyl9wltqQZ4

TordelBack

Hee, that's so wrong it's right.

Peter Wolf

Quote from: "dandontdare"seems rather petty and stooping to their level - who was it said "don't wrestle with pigs, 'cos you'll both get covered in mud, but they'll like it". I just don't look at the comments section and they don't bother me at all. Easy and apparently much less stressful!

I may be old fashioned, but I don't really feel the need to join the "community" of some global monster like youtube - I see it as an entertainment resource, pure and simple. Unsurprisingly, I'm not on facespace or mybook either! I'm a member of several small forums such as this one under different usernames, and that's enough for me! What is this need to solicit uninformed opinions on everything? I think this sums it up;
//http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tyl9wltqQZ4

I did say i didnt make a habit of it or more to the point it was a one off.

I dropped out of Youtube a long time ago and only watch videos except i dont watch the videos only rather listen to the music when i am here like i am now.Choose the videos as favourites and build up a completely free online Jukebox.

Theres no challenge involved in debating with low intelligence Youtube users.It makes me feel like i am kicking children which really is exactly what i am doing and whats more my comments are often removed .

Bunch of retard losers. [not all of them though]

Its quite funny as often on another forum i post and solicit informed intelligent opinion on with others who do exactly the same you sometimes get the retard comment posted.The standard reply is to tell them to go back to YouTube. :lol:

Reading comments on youtube makes me realise what a hateful unintelligent species humanity can be at times.

As for Myspace or Facebook i am not interested in either.

Facebook Brighton/Hove ?

Why would i or should i be interested in knowing or talking to or making friends with any of them ?

No thanks .I am used to mixing in better circles than that and i have no interest in Hoi Polloi.

I am picky about my friends and know enough people already.I like to know people for a reason.

Peter Wolf

//http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=KOSUEFqszK8&feature=rec-fresh

"A nations strength lies in its youth "

This is the reason i dont post on youtube anymore apart from yesterdays relapse.