Main Menu

what game would you make?

Started by mogzilla, 28 May, 2008, 09:14:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adrian Bamforth

Not a strategy game as far as i can tell though, just 1st person shooter. I'm thinking something that looks like the Sims.

Goaty

Crysis was so brilliant! http://chrisevans3d.com/images/crysis_high_res/crysis8.jpg">

Keef Monkey

"A 10 vs 10 multiplayer football game? Couldn't you just... y'know... go outside and Play Football?"

http://img103.imageshack.us/img103/6794/outsidehq5.png">

ThryllSeekyr

Al Ewing says.......

How about a brooding futuristic game set in a morbid post-nuclear dystopia where the only way to survive... WAS TO DANCE? It'd be like Bust A Groove meets Fallout!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Surely a theme for a 'Rogue Trooper' game.

Adrian Bamsforth says......

Thogh there's a Great Escape game I'm surprised there isn't, to my knowledge, a Sims/strategy type game where you arte in command of a WWII prison camp escape.

I love 'The Sims' Partically the most recent version of the game. I have just recently reinstalled the game on my comp.  I see what you mean being able to give orders to each character. The Sim's interface is very good for this. Though I believe your iscribing 'Commando' Remember that game. It was on a smaller scale, but had a similer control system and interface. I have always imagined that they could make a 'FTroop', 'M*A*S*H', or 'Hogans Heros' type game.

As for 'The Great Escape' and I have played that demo and was astounded at how unsatifying it was. I remember the misson given was to chase some fellow or outrun somebody and the character under your control was just alittle bit too slow.

Never played the Spectrum version.

I played the Crysis demo. Not a bad game.

KeefMonkey

Where'd you find that page?
 That looks like the centrepoint tower in Sydney.

I was making similer comparisons, drawing parralells between the morpgs that I have played and what I think of as my real life and still think that the REAL world is definitly not for free. There is a price for that also.

JUDGE TOM

A  robo hunter game , were you play as sam , hoagy and stogie .  :D  :D  :D  :D  :mrgreen:  :lol:  8-)  8-)

JUDGE TOM

IndigoPrime

Quote from: "mogzilla"following the ad in a first person view playing footie i wondered why no ones done a fps footie game before?
It's an awkward viewpoint for team sports. However, there are examples. The earliest one I can remember (well—more or less, since you see your little bloke in front of you) is I Play: 3D Soccer, from Simulmondo in 1991.

M.I.K.

Quote from: "JUDGE TOM"or lego judge dredd 8-)

That would be the perfect game to depict the results of Mean Machine going up to a 4.

eggonlegs

defoe is begging to be made into a game

JUDGE TOM

ThryllSeekyr

Slaine: Grand Theft Dragon, Tir Nan Oog.

oap_slaine

It would be an MMO in the Strontium Dog universe.  Along the same lines as Mass Effect, so bit of shooting, bit of RPG. Design your own mutant with your individual mutations too!!

Peter Wolf

Some sort of stealth game based in a jungle.Mainly stealth missions with some with some parts of it a straightforward shoot outs.Infiltrate and destroy enemy bases and that sort of thing.Silenced weapons and a silenced sniper rifle.Claymores and other anti personel weapons and even some of things that i forget the name of that release hundreds or thousands of bits of tiny shrapnel into the air and also various traps.You would also be able to climb trees in the game as well.
Worthing Bazaar - A fete worse than death

F943X

Judge Dredd MMORPG.

Common it can be done, so much history and the settings are perfect.

mogzilla

Zombie sandbox game ,resident evil  in a gta setting...maybe theyll do dead rising 2 so?