2000 AD > General

Hey I am famous!!!!

<< < (3/3)

W. R. Logan:
At 07:55 06/11/01 -0600, you wrote:
>C[backslash]'mon then logan post a topic & we[backslash]'ll get stuck in. It[backslash]'s a bit of a dull day around here. Did notice that you got a letter printed this month...
>
>MATT

A bit of a dull day doesn?t get any duller when people just use the board for chatting, it just means that any decent posts get lost amongst the mire. How many posts have appeared on the board today, and how many of those have been between yourself and Scojo about nothing in particular.

Yup, Indeed ?79 did have a letter printed in our continuing drive to get people involved in contributing to the fanzine.

La Placa Rifa,
W. R. Logan.Link: The Class Of '79

W. R. Logan:
At 08:22 06/11/01 -0600, you wrote:
>Anyway Logan, having just visited the Class of [backslash]'79 message board I found the following post:
>
>More than 100 models of FM radio receivers in compact size, light weight and fashion design. All are designed for promotion and sport. Most prices are around one dollar. Custom logo and imprint can be printed on the radios for advertising purpose. Please visit our Web site to the all the products and details at http://www.haimei.com.
>
>YAWN!!!!

Couldn?t agree more, the Class Of ?79 message board is boring as hell. The message board was swamped with posts from various spammers that I was unable to stop.
That?s why I no longer advertise the web site and push the Yahoo group. The ?79 web site is going through the process of being redeveloped and will appear in its new home when finished.

La Placa Rifa,
W. R. Logan.Link: The Class Of '79

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version