Main Menu

Friday chat - what's happening with you?

Started by Bolt-01, 30 August, 2019, 08:44:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

von Boom

Quote from: The Legendary Shark on 03 September, 2019, 09:02:17 PM

Ah, where would we be without little brothers to torment?

Here.
Little sisters can be as fun, but you have to be careful not to go too far. It's one thing to cause your little brother some semi-serious injury, but do it to your little sister and trust me, your father's belt will make your arse glow for a month.

Hawkmumbler

It would appear interviews are rather like buses, as now i've another for a similar position in a rival company on Friday.

Well if nothing it doubles my chances of good, steady employment in a role I love.

JayzusB.Christ

Quote from: Hawkmumbler on 04 September, 2019, 04:01:57 PM
It would appear interviews are rather like buses, as now i've another for a similar position in a rival company on Friday.

Well if nothing it doubles my chances of good, steady employment in a role I love.

Fair play, you're on a roll now
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

von Boom

Quote from: Hawkmumbler on 04 September, 2019, 04:01:57 PM

Great news.

The Legendary Shark

Today, I was cleaning the bins. Best of luck to ye, Hawkie!
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Hawkmumbler

Quote from: The Legendary Shark on 04 September, 2019, 04:18:40 PM
Today, I was cleaning the bins. Best of luck to ye, Hawkie!

That reminds me, must go into Wigan sometime...

Thanks lads, all that time spent working on a portfolio clearly wasn't wasted after all!

TordelBack

Don't forget about us down here in the gutter once you've Ascended, darling boy

Hawkmumbler

Quote from: TordelBack on 04 September, 2019, 04:52:37 PM
Don't forget about us down here in the gutter once you've Ascended, darling boy
My dear Tordels it is I who has been in the gutter all this time, oh the sights i've seen....fatburgs on fire off Bury Market. All this will be lost...like....

Ah fuck it.

JayzusB.Christ

...White Lightning... in the bladder...

... time to get pie-eyed.
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

Link Prime

Glad you're still with us JBC, although a Viking send-off may have suited your method acting.

And Hawk, we're rootin for ya like you're the only decent skinned contestant left in the penultimate episode of The Apprentice.

JayzusB.Christ

Quote from: Link Prime on 05 September, 2019, 08:51:12 AM
Glad you're still with us JBC, although a Viking send-off may have suited your method acting.

Never thought of that!  Instant funeral; job's a good un

Colin YNWA

The girl child passed a trial to join a swim club. This weekend the tyranny begins. My weekend will be spent smelling clorine almost exclusively. You know when Olympic swimmers proudly relate the sacrificies of their parents... sod that I want to read comics!

If I had a sense of perspective I'd be willing good luck to the honorable Hawkmumbler, but I'm too wrapped up in my own self pity.

Dandontdare

This weekend I will be doing ...... absolutely nothing!

Can't wait!  :D

Bolt-01

Whereas this weekend I'll be dropping both Mrs and Nano Bolt off at Longroad so they can have a weekend of Country music based fun between Friday and Monday.

I'm giving Blood tonight for the first time in a little while, so I'll be feeling a little drained this evening no doubt. 

I'll be dropping in to the Hi-Vis gig in Brum on Saturday to support Mini-Bolt as he's got a table there and is taking part in a large scale painting thing.

The rest of the weekend will still be lettering comics! Still got a mountain to get through.

Also wanting to catch up on a couple of films I've missed over the years - Think Hateful 8 first, then I want to see if I can track down Kubo & the two strings...

JamesC

It's Friday again already!
Tonight I'm going to my mate's house to play retro games and drink beer.
I think it's going to be PC Engine and Megadrive games tonight.