Main Menu

Does my Art look big in this?

Started by staticgirl, 10 February, 2010, 02:33:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mardroid

Quote from: mygrimmbrother on 21 January, 2012, 05:32:16 PM
This thread continues to inspire! Awesome work dudes.

Why hasn't Dredd locked horns with Hellboy before? That'd be a fun team-up.

Here's my latest - a pin-up for the next collected edition of Jikan, the time-travelling, demon-slaying samurai from Paragon:

Great art. And slightly disturbed that the split spinal column looks like a zip being undone...

Danbell

A quick two pager for a friends 'art zine'. The theme was 'Vices' and so I came up with this. I did it as a timed exercise, completed over this weekend from start to finish. It's a little rough in places but what the hey!

Dan

TordelBack

That's fecking brill.  And that's one cute vice.

Darren Stephens

More awesomeness. Love that Hellboy, Woolly. Great work Matt, Archey. Danbell, that's some terrific strip work. That lovely lot has made my day.  :D
https://www.dscomiccolours.com
                                       CLICK^^

Danbell

Cheers. There's loads of great stuff here. Love that Holmes and the man eating screen? Supurb srquentials.

Malicious

Malicious
www.malicious.com.au

Malicious

ARRRRR!!! I seriously give up any time I try to add a link to my photobucket pic and a link to a facebook group it refuses to post! It just goes to a white screen, am I violating something??
Malicious
www.malicious.com.au

NeilFord

Quote from: Malicious on 24 January, 2012, 11:02:25 AM
....It just goes to a white screen, am I violating something??

Remember it's BB code if you are copying and pasting links etc, raw HTML won't work.

Malicious

So I give up trying to post a photo bucket link as it just peaks out when I do it. So I've compressed the crap out of it again and have attached it.

So I have typed this out about 5 times BUT! Grim that pinup is rad! :)
Malicious
www.malicious.com.au

Malicious

Whoo Hoo!! That worked. Lets see if I can get the Facebook link up now!

This was done for the Ozcomics facebook group weekly sketch thing. If you'd like to see the rest, check them out here:
http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.328441567187024.79495.241043559260159&type=3
Malicious
www.malicious.com.au

NeilFord

Looking good Malicious!

You might want to consider Flickr, it's really easy to share with facebook/twitter etc, and will write you either HTML / BB code to paste in forums and the like.

mygrimmbrother

Quote from: Malicious on 26 January, 2012, 09:02:28 AM
So I give up trying to post a photo bucket link as it just peaks out when I do it. So I've compressed the crap out of it again and have attached it.

So I have typed this out about 5 times BUT! Grim that pinup is rad! :)

Thanks! And right back at ya! Stunning work :)

The Legendary Shark

If I recall, the size of a linkable image is limited to 700 pixels in width, maybe that was your problem, Malicious?
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

NeilFord

Malicious

Shark that might be it! Didn't know about that one.

Neil - photobucket is usually very forum friendly, which is why I have the account. But I might look in to the Flickr account anyhow, thanks! By the wa,y awesome pic! You've got a great sense of form.
Malicious
www.malicious.com.au