Main Menu

Does my Art look big in this?

Started by staticgirl, 10 February, 2010, 02:33:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rorschachs_Journal

"ANYBODY SEEN RITCHIE?!" - Steven Seagal, Out For Justice, 1991

Youtube comedy channel: www.youtube.com/user/bruceclap

SKD

Wonderful panel Neil, can't wait to see more.
Great looking Batman kylestrahm, super pages.

Stew.

johnnystress

TordelBack

Amazing Clints!  Particularly love Clyde.  But where's Gunny Highway?  Where's Rowdy Yates?  Where's Frank Corrigan?  Where's Mitchell Gant?  Get on with it, that man.

locustsofdeath!

TordelBack

While you were wasting time colouring that in you could have been drawing a man who can telepathically control a stealth fighter by thinking in Russian.  Poor time management Mark, very poor.  What's the problem, are you planning to live forever?

Bloody brilliant, mind.

Danbell

Some colouring practice...

Sorry it's massive, not sure how to resize things on this forum.

Definitely Not Mister Pops

Quote from: Danbell on 07 June, 2012, 09:06:33 PM
Sorry it's massive

I bet you say that to all the girls.

Cool picture
You may quote me on that.

dancornwell

NeilFord

Loving the all action style Kyle, looks great. May need the instances of Clint on my wall Chilly, inspired sir! :)

More panel detail from me...

Nightbook

Wow, that's really rather lovely. The crosshatching in particular is amazing - very judiciously used. I also like the blood splatter in the bottom right corner. Can I ask how you went about achieving those effects?

Really liked markchilly's homage to Mr. Eastwood with one minor caveat: I would've liked to have seen them in chronological order, with Gran Torino Clint acting as a kind of full stop. That might just be my OCD kicking in though. Other than that it's perfect.

Compliments also to kylestrahm - excellent composition and linework, and stubbly hobo Batman is the best Batman!

Daveycandlish

QuoteI also like the blood splatter in the bottom right corner. Can I ask how you went about achieving those effects?

That's just where he spilt his coffee and decided to incorporate it into the page! ;)
An old-school, no-bullshit, boys-own action/adventure comic reminiscent of the 2000ads and Eagles and Warlords and Battles and other glorious black-and-white comics that were so, so cool in the 70's and 80's - Buy the hardback Christmas Annual!

SKD

That is a crackin' panel Neil, I love the balance between black & white in your work. Superb use of crosshatching on the forearm too.

Nice colour palette there Danbell.

Everyone does love Clint (Eastwood that is.) Nice one Markchilly.

Stew.