Main Menu

Hiya Toys Judge Dredd range?

Started by dweezil2, 23 July, 2021, 11:23:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dash Decent

I'm so pleased we have Judge figures outside of Dredd and Anderson.  I'm really pleased we got Hershey.  Excellent choice.

- By Appointment -
Hero to Michael Carroll

"... rank amateurism and bad jokes." - JohnW.

Dash Decent

- By Appointment -
Hero to Michael Carroll

Dash Decent

- By Appointment -
Hero to Michael Carroll

Dash Decent

I didn't get Death because he's been done a few times already.  Given the scale I'll probably need to add him in later.

- By Appointment -
Hero to Michael Carroll

Dash Decent

- By Appointment -
Hero to Michael Carroll

Dash Decent

A mysterious penguin joins the line-up.

- By Appointment -
Hero to Michael Carroll

lincnash

Very nice and thanks for the in-pack pics D.D.
Hershey's scale looks about right being roughly 1/3 smaller. e.g. 1/12 vs 1/18.
Heaps more articulation than the 'vintage' ReAction MEGA-ACTION figures.
mmm progress :lol:

moly

Hiya toys website has been updated Hershey and Anderson now available and mean machine and dredd and Anderson showing as pre order

Dash Decent

Quote from: moly on 24 February, 2023, 06:46:27 PMHiya toys website has been updated Hershey and Anderson now available

Their website is a bit odd.  It seems to change how it works from week to week!  I ordered Hershey & Anderson from them weeks ago, and they've already arrived (see earlier photos).  Then the order buttons disappeared, as did the Dredd + Lawmaster listing, which I also ordered at the time and they say will be sent soon.  Now Mean Machine & Anderson + Lawmaster are finally listed, and I can put them in the basket, but the price is 0.00!
- By Appointment -
Hero to Michael Carroll

moly

Received the mortis black and white figure direct from hiya today took about 10 days from order to delivery

Dash Decent

Hiya have updated the site.  It looks heaps better, is easier to navigate, and everything is up for order or pre-order, including Mean Machine.
- By Appointment -
Hero to Michael Carroll

Barrington Boots

Zarjaz! I'm so getting that Mean.
You're a dark horse, Boots.

lincnash

Quote from: Dash Decent on 27 February, 2023, 09:52:46 PMHiya have updated the site.
HIYA's newly updated site is looking good with Tooth art banners now.
Most of the figures are available with Dredd/Anderson Lawmasters and Cal at pre-order stage.

Time for HIYA to start repeating their previous monthly release teasers then.
Fink, Owen Krysler, Sov Judge, Kazan, Nausea, Phobia, McGruder, Chopper and Sensitive Klegg will soon all be up as monthly teaser/pre-orders through until December!  :lol:
... then the 1/12 scale series begins.  :D

Lawman of the Present

Glad to see they're all becoming available now. As far as I can tell, orders to the UK accrue customs charges if over £135, so I reckon I'll buy the available figures across two purchases.

Can anyone confirm if Hiya's prices (in USD) already include VAT for UK customers?

moly

I have only had to pay what is priced on the hiya website so far with no additional charges but have Been ordering individual