Main Menu

Old titan books for sale.

Started by Bolt-01, 02 March, 2004, 02:51:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bolt-01

Due to my car developing a serious problem, and having exhausted all other avenues of funding, I need to raise some cash.

Therefore I have decided to let the following go:

I would like to let the stories go as sets, but I will split if need be.

(All 1st edition Pbacks)

ABC Warriors books 1-4
Halo Jones 1-3.
The VCs 1-2
Zenith 1-3,5 (Missed 4 unfortunately)

This is only because the car is the whole families' means of getting everywhere.

Bolt-01

Noisybast

What kind of prices are you looking for?
Might be interested in the ABCs and VCs...
Dan Dare will return for a new adventure soon, Earthlets!

Bolt-01

Noisy, probably best to wait for Wake there as I have no idea what they are worth.

However, the main reason for offering them here is tha this way they stand a good chance of going to a 'home' rather than an investment.

Make me a fair offer, I cant say any more without feeling mercenary.

Bolt-01

Jared Katooie

I'd say about ?75 for the zeniths would be fair maybe a little more based on what Wake said on another thread.

Ye might get a bit of cash for the Halo Jones books too. I'd buy some, but I'm broke and my birthday isn't till June... Damned leap years!

Wake

The minimum value for Titan books is ?10 each. Halo Jones is only worth this because it has been reprinted so many times. I have at least two spare of each.

ABC Warriors 1 & 2 again are probably only worth ?10 each but 3 & 4 used to be worth ?20 each or more because of the Bisley artwork. Now it has been reprinted, then are probably worth ?15-?20 each.

I just sold a pair of VC's books for ?20 each.

Wake

Bolt-01

Thanks Wake, good to know what to look for.

Bolt-01