Main Menu

Does my Art look big in this?

Started by staticgirl, 10 February, 2010, 02:33:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

David Broughton

While I'm at it here is the rough drawing for the 'Fear Wolf' which appears in 'SD Wolves' published in the latest issue of 'Dogbreath'.  I will post the rough page layouts on my blog soon.

http://dbroughton.blogspot.co.uk/

Richmond Clements

Quote from: megabus on 21 November, 2012, 08:29:21 AM
Quote from: The Legendary Shark on 21 November, 2012, 01:27:37 AM

There doesn't seem to be a 'this doesn't qualify as art but I'm so starved for attention that I wanted to post this crud anyway' thread. So I posted this crud here instead.

Like the piccy Mark.  Made me chuckle. :D
Indeed. I'm amazed this hasn't been done as a cover already!

The Legendary Shark

Great Fearwolf too, Megabus - even better than I imangined him.

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

David Broughton

I don't get to practice drawing Rogue much but wanted to post this on the forum.  It was posted a few months back on ECTB.

Just for fun I made a screen saver sized version.

http://dbroughton.blogspot.co.uk/

Neil McClements

Nice stuff as usual everyone.

This is part of a short comic strip I'm currently having a lot of fun illustrating. I've cropped it so you can't see it all, just some detail work for you all to look at, comment on or ignore! :D

Jon

radiator

radiator

Almost finished custom Blu Ray sleeve for Dredd. I still need to do the back obviously. Probably going to release specific versions for Blu Ray/DVD/US/UK/alternative logos.

orlok_tzar

Hello there

My first post, so, hello. Been reading since prog 1 and have admired all this talent here from afar so thought I'd pop in and let you all know how good your stuff is.

I made this this week, thought you chaps may like it.

Don't "judge" me too harshly, I'm no artist I'm afraid.

Rgds

LoK

Danbell

That's fucking incredible Archie.

Neil McClements

Thanks Jon, David and Dan any positive comment with a profanity in it always means more than without one every fucking time! Much appreciated.

Zarjazzer

Ace stuff on this page. Super lawmaster orlok_tzar.
The Justice department has a good re-education programme-it's called five to ten in the cubes.

NeilFord

Superb page Neil, a real page turner.