Main Menu

Bristol Expo

Started by WoD, 01 March, 2007, 08:35:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Queen Firey-Bou

queen bou or whatever my stupid arsed psudey name is this week would like to apologise for any slanderous anti smoking english bastards comments in RACs name. any hatred & bile is solely my responsibility.

i'm just confused by technology.

El Spurioso

We stinking fag smoking polluting stinky feck english people reserve the right to continue giving ourselves, and everyone around us, cancer.  At least until July.

Apparently this is just as bad as driving a bus into a crowd of people, but if you've ever been on a London bus and looked down at the people around you, you'll understand why this is considered a perfectly acceptable desire.

Shouty throat wheezy lung diseases makes you a Man.  Breathe deep and enjoy it.*

*Or buy me a pint and I promise to go smoke outside.  

Buddy

Intend going but have booked nothing as yet.

WoD

No smoking from April 2nd in Wales...

Richmond Clements

No Bou, you feel free to rant away as you see fit.

[YT-2]

This may be the first year I dont make it to Bristol, got a £2,500 vet bill to pay and my annual hedonistic weekend in Bristol may have to be cancelled.

WoD

pauljholden

I don't think I'll be there - can't be arsed.

- pj

WoD

What sort of reason is that...ahh..pretty good one I guess.

I rarely make these things, so I'm looking forward to it.

Natsan

I'll be there. Booked my room at the Ramada ages ago.Will be promoting my new mini-series.

Matt Timson

"got a £2,500 vet bill to pay"

Can't you just use the NHS like everyone else?

Get your credit cards out, man- the world will be a smoking ruin with people eating each other in the streets before you absolutely have to pay it all back...
Pffft...

Queen Firey-Bou

yeah and the more debts you rack up, the more credit cards they give you, and these 0% percent transfer balances are great, you can move it back n forth, loose track of whats where, incurr tranfer fees while deluding yourself youre saving money, then have to sell your motorbikes & favorite boots to keep on top of it...ive been offered £350 for the suzuki this morning , hondas going for two buttons and a sandwich if anyone wants it...

however i do beleive we're accomodation booked now, i'm off to get flights sorted, i'd say hurrah ! but i'm far too grumpy.

( a pint you say spurrier ?! bah buy me one & i might allow you to speak to me )

Richmond Clements

Novotel booked. Waaay cheaper than the Ramada.

thinky

All sorted- you'll also be pleased to know that I managed to secure a twin room, as opposed to the double I was offered on initially booking.

*unpacks gimp suit*

I'm still not expecting to get much in the way of kip...

*re-packs gimp suit*

thinky
you think this isn't me? that's so sweet...
//http://www.adverseCamber.co.uk

[YT-2]

>Do you own a Zoo?

nope, but I now own a very nice wooden box full of ash.