Yeah, we get it, April Fools

Started by JOE SOAP, 01 April, 2013, 03:30:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JOE SOAP

JOE SOAP

Frank

CrazyFoxMachine

Very wry this one - !

Not sure if it's the Bleeding Cool lads but that's the only place I've seen it reported -

https://twitter.com/B7_Magazine

Zarjazzer

Alas a new Blakes 7 looks less likely even than the 1938 mobile. :'(
The Justice department has a good re-education programme-it's called five to ten in the cubes.

Hawkmumbler

It's past 12, nothing to see here folks.

JayzusB.Christ

QuoteIt's past 12, nothing to see here folks.

I thought that was just something made up in my primary school by people who were sick of being fooled.  So far today I've been told that North Korea accidentally nuked itself, and that a friend of mine broke the window of a very large and central Dublin pub with a chair after a drunken scuffle with the bouncers.  I didn't believe either of them but the second one turned out to be true.
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

Definitely Not Mister Pops

Quote from: Hawkmonger on 01 April, 2013, 03:14:04 PM

It's called April fools day not April fools morning.
You may quote me on that.

Hawkmumbler

Quote from: El Pops on 01 April, 2013, 04:25:56 PM
Quote from: Hawkmonger on 01 April, 2013, 03:14:04 PM

It's called April fools day not April fools morning.
Past this shit man, i'm going home!  :lol:

Frank

I was impressed by the Daily Express featuring two spoof stories  - PRINCESS DIANA DRESSED AS A MAN TO PARTY AT A GAY BAR WITH FREDDIE MERCURY and HOUSE PRICES SET TO SOAR - particularly since they seemed to be cheekily acknowledging the twin obsessions of that particular rag. It turns out both stories were perfectly serious ... although they're obviously still bullshit.

vzzbux

Drokking since 1972

Peace is a lie, there's only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.

M.I.K.

...and then there's this...

FAR CRY 3 : BLOOD DRAGON

An April fool's joke which may not actually be an April fool's joke, but has fooled people into thinking it is, thus actually becoming one. Kind of. Or something.