Main Menu

Hiya Toys Judge Dredd range?

Started by dweezil2, 23 July, 2021, 11:23:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kraken

How about dredd with an old bag on him?
As we got Cal, why not some other cheif judges? Even a Fargo!
Or a Brit-cit judge and so on till I can't afford my mortgage and my wife of course divorces me and take the children... and all the figures.

Trooper McFad

Quote from: kraken on 27 July, 2023, 01:17:23 PMHow about dredd with an old bag on him?
As we got Cal, why not some other cheif judges? Even a Fargo!
Or a Brit-cit judge and so on till I can't afford my mortgage and my wife of course divorces me and take the children... and all the figures.

Judge Joyce please

As I said in an earlier post, don't hold your breath- have you seen the amount of variations of Aliens and Predators but no re runs of the Colonial marines or Any of the unit or major players in the films.

On the plus point I'm very happy with few figures I've purchased
Citizens are Perps who haven't been caught ... yet!

lincnash

Quote from: kraken on 27 July, 2023, 01:17:23 PMHow about dredd with an old bag on him?
Yeah, if the new Dredd is supposed to be wearing a distressed Rad-Cloak it comes across as a dirty brown rag.
  :eh:
But the muddy boots should have the completists satified.
Divorced but satisfied with their 1/18th collection.
 :D

Quote from: Trooper McFad on 26 July, 2023, 09:23:28 PMwho missed out on the 3A Apocalypse war figure
Careful what you wish for T.Mc.F.
That unpopular 1/6 scale figure (Badge, Shoulder and Eagle pads worn over Rad-cloak by magnets? what the Drokk? :crazy: ) was the death of ThreeA's 2000AD line and about 20 months later the whole company went under/the two owners separated and went their own ways.
The original release ThreeA Dredd's in 1/6 and 1/12 (plus Lawmaster!) are both very nice figures, looking over my shoulder at them now while Mezco's 1/12 'Disco Dredd' is on his Lawmaster too.  :)

Trooper McFad

Quote from: lincnash on 28 July, 2023, 05:00:53 AMThe original release ThreeA Dredd's in 1/6 and 1/12 (plus Lawmaster!) are both very nice figures, looking over my shoulder at them now while Mezco's 1/12 'Disco Dredd' is on his Lawmaster too.  :)

Nice - Lucky man

Barrington Boots

I suspect they'll look at more iconic characters before Joyce - Chopper would be my bet should they expand the range, although I'd love see some judges from different Mega Cities - Joyce, Armour etc. Judge Rameses would be amazing! I think that's possibly too deep a dive for the range though.

Payday coming up for me and it's a choice between Fear & Mortis, or a GI Joe Classified Scrap Iron...
You're a dark horse, Boots.

Trooper McFad

Quote from: Barrington Boots on 28 July, 2023, 09:55:04 AMPayday coming up for me and it's a choice between Fear & Mortis, or a GI Joe Classified Scrap Iron...

Fear & Mortis you know you want to

Dash Decent

Agreed about the radcloak.  It's great for a gritty Western gunslinger look but doesn't look like it would keep out the rain let alone radiation.

Potato sack Dredd and Snow White Hershey are up for pre-order on Hiya's website.

If they add any foreign Judges to the line, here's hoping they start with a Sov Judge.
- By Appointment -
Hero to Michael Carroll

"... rank amateurism and bad jokes." - JohnW.

NapalmKev

Finally had some of my figures arrive from Zavvi. Here's a small selection.

Cheers
"Where once you fought to stop the trap from closing...Now you lay the bait!"

NapalmKev

NapalmKev

Clearly something is going wrong either with imgur or myself!

Cheers

Trooper McFad

Are you using the "forum" link to post the pictures- I used one of the others one tim and they didn't show

NapalmKev

It's bizarre. I've done the same as last time but something is going wrong somewhere. I'll have another go.

NapalmKev

It was me being a clown, apparently. I'll post some more later.

Cheers

NapalmKev

Trooper McFad

Are you unboxing him?

I gave up on Zavvi and cancelled what I had ordered. I picked up a few straight from HIYA and it's been straight forward. The Mrs has Anderson on her bike hidden away for my crimbo 😁

If I get any Santa money from the kids I might get The big man himself with his bike.

I won't be getting everything and it looks like they're not bringing"new" characters to the range 🙁