Main Menu

Does my Art look big in this?

Started by staticgirl, 10 February, 2010, 02:33:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mygrimmbrother

Quote from: pauljholden on 02 December, 2012, 03:31:19 PM
Doing a Procreate (the ipad drawing app) tutorial for the digital mag Infinity, wasn't sure what to do, so drew a kind of alternative Rogue Trooper (wasn't really an alt rogue, just a springboard for the pic). Drawn with a pilot v5 techpoint, then coloured using procreate.

-pj

These last 2 pics of yours have now got me jonesin' for an ipad and this Procreate app PJ. Look incredible  :)

orlok_tzar

Hello there

Great work. Astounding it's created on a tablet.

rgds

LoK

Cpt Rhodes

Like, like, likety like. Lovely stuff.

Quote from: pauljholden on 02 December, 2012, 03:31:19 PM
Doing a Procreate (the ipad drawing app) tutorial for the digital mag Infinity, wasn't sure what to do, so drew a kind of alternative Rogue Trooper (wasn't really an alt rogue, just a springboard for the pic). Drawn with a pilot v5 techpoint, then coloured using procreate.

-pj

Pauul

Wow, Paul, that looks amazing.

I'm always blown away that people can create such beautiful artwork.

orlok_tzar

Here's an older one of mine.

and a rough draft of A halo Jones frame

I never got round to finishing this one for some reason.

rgds

LoK

junox

orlok_tzar
       NICE, would look even better with a good  Megacity -1   background

Cpt Rhodes

Daveycandlish

An old-school, no-bullshit, boys-own action/adventure comic reminiscent of the 2000ads and Eagles and Warlords and Battles and other glorious black-and-white comics that were so, so cool in the 70's and 80's - Buy the hardback Christmas Annual!

pauljholden

THARG!

A manga studio 5 full colour sketch, part of my advent daily sketch (one a day on the run up to Christmas)

Neil McClements

She-Judge. Ink picture with digital clean up and background. The picture is based on a photo of German actress Antje Traue.

Colin YNWA

Well wow PJ I just bloody love that Tharg, its truly fantastic.

Noisybast

Snoozing goblin. For Christmas, I wanted to get my dad a gnome/gargoyle for his increasingly Labyrinthesque garden. Let down by the local shops and put off by the exorbitant delivery costs online, I decided to buy a lump of Sculpy and make one instead. Rather pleased with the results...

Sculpted in about an hour, baked for about 40 mins at gas mark 1 and given a few washes with some long-neglected Citadel inks. Just a shame I can't show him off on Facebook for fear of ruining the surprise, really!
Dan Dare will return for a new adventure soon, Earthlets!

Steven Denton

I have been doing some warm up drawings to try and blow out some of the cobwebs.

JTurner

Love the goblin - I want to make a Hellboy gargoyle as a doorstop for my garden. I don't have easy access to a kiln though. Did the oven do the business?

Noisybast

Yeah, worked a treat. Had to give it a little longer than the instructions demanded, as the Sculpy was a bit thicker around the base, but it cured just fine.
Dan Dare will return for a new adventure soon, Earthlets!