Main Menu

Kid Icarus Uprising

Started by Cyberleader2000, 15 November, 2012, 11:24:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cyberleader2000

Has any one else played this. I started playing today and its actually really good the first title on the 3DS that has impressed me.
Pleases Vist My Blog

can you name the anime

Banners

What do you think of the current line-up in the Prog?

Cyberleader2000

Quote from: Banners on 15 November, 2012, 11:50:35 PM

I'm 6 month behind the current prog still trying to catch back up
Pleases Vist My Blog

can you name the anime

Link Prime

Quote from: Cyberleader2000 on 16 November, 2012, 12:56:32 AM

What game have you been immersed in that made you ignore comics for 6 months CL?!

My sister is getting me a 3DS game for xmas, I was gonna go for Kid Icarus but played it safe and asked for New SMB 2.
Will keep an eye out for this in the January sales...

shaolin_monkey

Kid Icarus is a bloody good game!  I dip in and out for a bit of blasting action, and I've done reasonably well in the online tournaments.  Unfortunately I keep making the mistake of taking the awesome weapons I win, fusing them, and trying to create even more awesome weapons, but ending up with something a lot shitter.  D'oh!  ::)

Anyway, it's an extremely polished product.  Everything from the level design, the control scheme, the graphics, sound, scripting, titles page, inventory system, online play - the works.  It's easily in the top ten best titles for the 3DS.  It doesn't help that there are only about 9 other titles worth playing though...

I've startled the kids on a number of occasions guffawing loudly at how the Kid and whatsherface interact.  So many funny little one liners and in-jokes. 

Yep, this game is a lot of fun.   :D

Cyberleader2000

Quote from: Link Prime on 16 November, 2012, 11:19:11 AM
Quote from: Cyberleader2000 on 16 November, 2012, 12:56:32 AM

What game have you been immersed in that made you ignore comics for 6 months CL?!

My sister is getting me a 3DS game for xmas, I was gonna go for Kid Icarus but played it safe and asked for New SMB 2.
Will keep an eye out for this in the January sales...

lets see what has been distrating me:
loads and loads of new figeres (reminds me I realy shoud update my adichion thread)
Big-O
Kamen Rider OOO
Rurouni Kenshin
Fullmetal Alchemist
restians Burning Skies (thro mind you 2 days to get a platinum trophy makes this game a wast of money even if it is one of the best games on the vita)
Army Corps of Hell (dam good game not shure why it was in the clearens bin)
Transformers Fall of Cybertron
and now Kid Icarus Uprising

Also why are there Metroids in this game?
Pleases Vist My Blog

can you name the anime

Apestrife

One of the most genuinly best games I'v played in years. Hell of fun and so much to do!

Good thing I saw this thread. I need to start playing it on my 3DSXL.

Link Prime

Quote from: Cyberleader2000 on 16 November, 2012, 06:34:58 PM
Big-O
Kamen Rider OOO
Rurouni Kenshin
Fullmetal Alchemist
restians Burning Skies (thro mind you 2 days to get a platinum trophy makes this game a wast of money even if it is one of the best games on the vita)
Army Corps of Hell (dam good game not shure why it was in the clearens bin)
Transformers Fall of Cybertron
and now Kid Icarus Uprising

Apart from Transformers & Kid Icarus, I aint even heard of the rest!
I've been really neglecting the gaming lately- got the 4th 'Red light of death' on my old 60Gb PS3. I knew it was time to say goodbye.
Just bought a new "Superslim" 500Gb one yesterday, so am itching to remedy that fact!  :)