Main Menu

High Quality icture of Daniel Craig in his budgie smugglers

Started by Tiplodocus, 22 April, 2013, 01:47:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tiplodocus

For reasons too complicated to go into (but it involves making some old age pensioners laugh), I need a high quality high res picture of Daniel Craig in his budgie smugglers. It needs to be full length so I can use blockposters to turn it into a life size cut out,

But dashed if I can find any decent pics on the web?

What's the best way to search for these sort of things?
Be excellent to each other. And party on!

Professor Bear

I am trying to wrap my head around the idea that Google Images has for once not turned up dodgy pics of someone half dressed - it usually does this whether you want it to or not.
Try setting the image size to "large" when you do an image search, though if you're looking to print something life-size, paparazzi snaps probably won't do the job without a bit of photoshopping to sharpen them up anyway.  You could also try taking a screengrab from a HD Youtube video if you can find one that fits the bill.

Proudhuff

DDT did a job on me

Proudhuff

DDT did a job on me

Richmond Clements

The Doctor Alt 8

Tiplodocus

I got a semi-...

...decent sized picture of him and then managed to blow it up to about 5ft in size using some web thing (whose name escapes me). That gave me a file of around 40 A4 pages of PDF which I printed off (draining my printer of ink) and stuck to a large piece of card.

Voila, one 4ft 6 inch tall standee of Daniel Craig.  The pensioners did laugh and if I get the chance, I'll load a picture up of the finished product.

Be excellent to each other. And party on!

Proudhuff

Quote from: Tiplodocus on 08 July, 2013, 01:23:36 PM
I got a semi-...

...decent sized picture of him and then managed to blow it up to about 5ft in size using some web thing (whose name escapes me). That gave me a file of around 40 A4 pages of PDF which I printed off (draining my printer of ink) and stuck to a large piece of card.

Voila, one 4ft 6 inch tall standee of Daniel Craig.  The pensioners did laugh and if I get the chance, I'll load a picture up of the finished product.

did you go for the knob gag?
DDT did a job on me

The Doctor Alt 8

I thought that was a rule around here... whenever an opportunity presents itself... go for a knob gag.