Main Menu

Can my posting history be purged?

Started by Tiplodocus, 28 May, 2014, 12:42:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tiplodocus

Thinking about the Spanish fella who recently won the right to have all crap about him expunged (or something), would it be technically possible for all of my old posts to be deleted?.

I want to carry on posting as Tiplodocus but just not have any history before say 2014.

This would raise the intelligence level of nearly every thread I participate in e.g.
Poster #1: Something witty and intelligent
Blank space where my old post would have been
Poster #1: Really? Do you have to say "Knob" at every opportunity?

It would also halve the size of Richmond's favourite thread.

So is it possible?

(I realise this will now cause some nosey parkers to go looking at everthing I ever posted. Yes, i was an embarrassing dick who has learnt from mistakes and the wise example of other posters here. No, really.)
Be excellent to each other. And party on!

Richmond Clements

Probably, but I can't be bothered doing it.

Proudhuff

and the winner of the CBA award is...
DDT did a job on me

Professor Bear

Quote from: Richmond Clements on 28 May, 2014, 12:50:25 PM
Probably, but I can't be bothered doing it.

We knew it was only a matter of time until the mods escalated to human rights violations.  Rebellion can now take its place alongside Monsanto and Serco.

Skullmo

. . . now reading all your posts from the past.
It's a joke. I was joking.

Dark Jimbo

Quote from: Tiplodocus on 09 September, 2002, 07:25:58 AM
Romeo Beckham grows up to be a footballer every bit as good as his dad.

It's his first game for Man United and he says "Dad, what number should I wear on my shirt? I'd love to be 7 but that's your number"

David thinks for a while and says:

WHERE 4 OUT THERE, ROMEO.

I can see why.  ;)
@jamesfeistdraws

TordelBack

All Tips' posts will be lost in time... like tears in rain... Time to archive.

Tiplodocus

Quote from: Dark Jimbo on 28 May, 2014, 05:06:30 PM
Quote from: Tiplodocus on 09 September, 2002, 07:25:58 AM
Romeo Beckham grows up to be a footballer every bit as good as his dad.

It's his first game for Man United and he says "Dad, what number should I wear on my shirt? I'd love to be 7 but that's your number"

David thinks for a while and says:

WHERE 4 OUT THERE, ROMEO.

EXCEPT this post. This joke is great.

I can see why.  ;)

The Enigmatic Dr X

Look, just 'cos you've run out of things to say doesn't mean you can repeat yourself
Lock up your spoons!

The Enigmatic Dr X

Look, just 'cos you've run out of things to say doesn't mean you can repeat yourself
Lock up your spoons!

The Enigmatic Dr X

Also: Keep the Wendy James posts. They're so funny, I tell them to family and friends.
Lock up your spoons!

Tiplodocus

I tell you what. Just like in that episode of Red Dwarf, I'll let you have that memory. I don't need it anymore so it's best that it goes to a good home.

Of course, your story will have to start "For some inexplicable reason, I moved to Manchester in the mid-eighties, put on four stone, shaved my head and developed genital herpes..."

The Enigmatic Dr X

Umm. Is that one to be deleted, or not?
Lock up your spoons!

Tiplodocus

Yes. So once my posts are deleted, nobody will know it was me and they'll think it's your bon mot. And if anybody says it was me, I'll deny it.

Now, does anybody want my memories of owning  a Kelly Brook calendar? There are some particularly good ones.

I, Cosh

Never seen the appeal of Kelly Brook but I'll take your memories of clubbin in Manchester. In the unlikely event you've misplaced those yourself, I'll settle for the vague recollection of Cam KKennedy sketching a Nort atmocraft.

I'll trade you the time I had mumps over the primary school October holiday and my mum bought me a Snowtrooper because she felt sorry for me.
We never really die.