Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: The Dream Warriors  (Read 24423 times)

SmallBlueThing(Reborn)

• Posting Machine
    • View Profile
Re: The Dream Warriors
« Reply #120 on: 19 February, 2022, 07:55:15 AM »
 Ever since moving back to the UK from Ireland, I have periodically dreamed of the house I used to live in over there. In the dreams, it's always different from the reality, but it's always *that house*. So far so so-so.

Last night I was back there- I was in the process of moving into a new flat within the building (no. 4) and throwing away much old property. Amongst bags and bags of old meat (steaks, joints of beef, burgers etc) was a singular item: a cucumber. I picked it up, and noted it was "the old cucumber".

When I woke up, the old cucumber was the single dominant image from the dream, and from that I managed to piece together the rest.

So why am I dreaming of Wulf?

SBT

The Legendary Shark

• CALL-ME-KENNETH!
  • Tip: Sharks only attack you if you're wet.
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: 19 February, 2022, 10:14:43 AM »

When you awoke, was your hammer stern...?

~~~^~~~~~~~

Dive a little deeper - all is not as it seems. "Cyber pandemic" on the way. Devices to be "quarantined" (disconnected).

JayzusB.Christ

• Bionic Fingers
  • Squealing meat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: 20 February, 2022, 09:59:41 AM »
Guffaw!

I've just woken up after looking up and seeing gigantic figures in the sky descending to earth, including a woman with a star for a head , as well as Baphomet himself (the satanic goatman version, that is, not the prophet Muhammad which he probably really was).
“Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest”

The Enigmatic Dr X

• Bionic Fingers
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: 21 February, 2022, 11:32:23 AM »
I dreamt last night that Russians were taking my family away Somewhere Bad on a train.

No idea what could have inspired that one.
Lock up your spoons!

The Legendary Shark

• CALL-ME-KENNETH!
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: 06 March, 2022, 07:19:46 AM »

Last night...

Some time in the far future, seven colonies in a distant solar system (four on the moons of a gas giant and the rest on Earth-like planets) were under threat from a wandering black hole that was on course to plough through and knock the place about. Evacuation by starship was impossible due to the black hole and the numbers involved - so guess who they sent? Eight space wizards, of course (who else??), with me as their leader. Each wizard went to one of the colonies while I opened an interspatial magickal hyperspace portal which each wizard led their colony into.

A wild ride ensued, like taking a rollercoaster through a fireworks display during a hurricane made of incandescent Smarties. About half way to safety, something started following us - some roaring thing made of energy that was terrifying. But this turned out to be a good thing because, due to our speed and the numbers of colonists involved (tens of thousands), we'd become in danger of losing our way - but if we kept the screaming thing directly behind us we could use it as a marker to stay on course. At the end of the ride, the other seven wizards opened a door and led the colonists onto their new, safe world. Somebody, however, had to stay behind because a door so large could only be closed from this side.

I rushed to close the door before the screaming energy thing got there. It was close but I made it and then fled, going home by a different route. I had to go back to the now abandoned system we'd saved, traveling back in time, and slingshot around the black hole to come forward in time again and get home. Another wild ride, as anyone who's slingshotted around a black hole in interdimensional hyperspace will know, ensued. I lost the screaming energy thing at some point but it soon became apparent that I was absorbing so much energy myself that I was actuallybecoming the screaming energy thing, herding the seven wizards and the colonists (and my earlier self) towards safety.

I crashed out of hyperspace over the rescued colonists' new colony, which was roughly circular and divided into seven differently coloured slices like a pie chart, about a hundred years later. The wizards had suspected I'd return one day and so, in order to give me something to latch onto, they'd built an exact replica of my childhood village at the center of the new colony, so I headed for that.

At which point I found myself riding a motorcycle which was also a Ford Transit van and pulling up at a house on Smithy Corner to help somebody move house. Then I woke up.

~~~^~~~~~~~

Dive a little deeper - all is not as it seems. "Cyber pandemic" on the way. Devices to be "quarantined" (disconnected).

The Legendary Shark

• CALL-ME-KENNETH!
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: 01 May, 2022, 06:52:20 AM »

Last night I learned that if one glues three people together and sticks them to a dog, one can use the resulting agglomeration as a radio for talking to God. However, God doesn't like having to get out of the bath to answer the 'phone.

~~~^~~~~~~~