Main Menu

Dredd Epics Ranked - BETTER!!! 20th to 13th Place Play-off

Started by Colin YNWA, 08 April, 2021, 06:39:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Colin YNWA

broodblik

Quote from: Colin YNWA on 09 April, 2021, 03:52:23 PM
What does it take to make you lot not vote for City of the Damned.

Just tell yourself it does not exist and removed it from any reference you find. If it does not exist people can not vote for it.
When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.

Old age is the Lord's way of telling us to step aside for something new. Death's in case we didn't take the hint.

Colin YNWA

VOTING CLOSED

In the spirit of Funt Solo - but using a completely different band as this song just came to my head first and its too early to think about this

Don't stop me now
I'm voting for City of the Damned
It gave me a good time
Can't stop it now
Its better than The Cursed Earth
Even if I'm totally wrong
Can't stop it now...

20: (14) Small House - 3 points = Down 6 places

19: (16) Machine Law - 7 Points = Down 3 places

18: (8) Titan Enceladus - 9 points = Down 10 places

17: (7) Mandroid - 12 points = Down 10 places

16: (30) Trifecta - 24 points = Up a whooping 14 places

15: (40) Mechanismo - 26 Points = Up 25 mind melting places

14: (14) The Cursed Earth - 32 points = cruelly robbed of any change and left in the ludicrous placing given by AlexF - I glare harshly at you all...

13: (47) City of the Damned - 50 points = Up 34, yes count them 34 places. Its astonishing (and utterly wrong) but there we have it...

So there we go. The almost unstoppable climb of City of the Damned ends at a suitable unlucky 13. The Cursed Earth is stranded in its wake and Mechanismo is the other big, big winner here along with Trifecta.

This has got to be worth getting a cup of tea, sitting down and having a good long chat about... or should I say an intervention...

TordelBack

Funt Solo

++ A-Z ++  coma ++

TordelBack

Quote from: Funt Solo on 10 April, 2021, 05:22:02 PM
Judge Feyy would never have predicted this outcome.

Looks like 88.8% accuracy wasn't good enough.