Main Menu

The Moses Incident vs The Rammy - Bolt-01 Cup - Qualifying - Long: Game 09

Started by Colin YNWA, 09 August, 2021, 06:39:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Colin YNWA

The Moses Incident vs The Rammy  - Bolt-01 Cup - Qualifying - Long: Game 09

So let's start the week as we mean to end it with continuing our biggest (and probably toughest) region the LONG Region. Two matches today that will go a long way to deciding Group 2.

All you need do is vote for your favourite between:

The Moses Incident - more info

Vs

The Rammy - more info

Just reply in this thread naming your favourite of these two stories at the beginning of your post (or use Bold tags so I can spot it easy) and say what you like about these wonderful stories after that.

Match ends early on the morning of Thursday 12th August and the winner (I'll count up who gets the most votes basically) gets 3 points towards qualifying... huh...

... there's a spreadsheet to make following easier... if you fancy. If not, don't worry just VOTE!!!!

What on Earth is all this?

Why on Tharg's Earth head are we doing this?

Any questions, just ask as ever - and have FUN!

Oh and my 'More info' links... well I don't say how much more and they get pretty wonky at times!

broodblik

When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.

Old age is the Lord's way of telling us to step aside for something new. Death's in case we didn't take the hint.

Colin YNWA

broodblik

If I continue this I might even be able to beat you before you even posted. So lets try this Rage
When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.

Old age is the Lord's way of telling us to step aside for something new. Death's in case we didn't take the hint.

Trooper McFad

Citizens are Perps who haven't been caught ... yet!

AlexF

I like the idea of the Moses Incident but something in the telling leaves me cold, and not in the way its supposed to. Ill take laughs over moral responsibility, i guess. the Rammy, pls.

Dark Jimbo

The Rammy is great but it's essentially something we'd seen a few times already in the strip by this point. The Moses Incident gets this as it stands alone in terms of originality; plus it's hot a lovely doomy atmosphere, and actually quite a legacy.
@jamesfeistdraws

Barrington Boots

You're a dark horse, Boots.

Funt Solo

++ A-Z ++  coma ++

Leigh S

The Moses Incident.  Stront for me as pure Space Western would be super dull, and the fact this hass a lot of Space Western ,ixed in with the Space Wizards and zombies... as Fox would say - Chef's Kiss!

Buttonman

Moses! Don't allow another travesty of this nature to occur again!

Southstreeter

The Rammy - just reread it the other day, and it's enormous fun.

Rogue Judge