Main Menu

New Walking Dead spin off coming 2023

Started by rogue69, 07 March, 2022, 11:20:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rogue69

AMC have just announced that there will be another Walking Dead spin off coming in 2023 "Isle Of The Dead"
featuring Lauren Cohan and Jeffrey Dean Morgan.
"In Isle of the Dead, the popular Maggie and Negan characters travel together into a post-apocalyptic Manhattan long ago cut off from the mainland. The crumbling city is filled with the dead and denizens who have made New York City their own world full of anarchy, danger, beauty, and terror."

https://comicbook.com/tv-shows/news/the-walking-dead-maggie-negan-spinoff-isle-of-the-dead-lauren-cohan-jeffrey-dean-morgan-amc

JayzusB.Christ

Actually looking forward to that.  I know TWD gets a lot of stick these days but I really enjoy the Maggie and Negan dynamic, and feel that their story hasn't quite been told yet.
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

Mardroid

Curiously I'm way behind on the main Walking Dead show, (I have seen the first three series I think),  but I've caught most of Fear...(yet to see the sixth). I have meant to catch up on the main show but I find the prospect of where to jump on again a bit daunting. I.e I will need to rewatch a bit to catch up but I'm not sure where. I don't want to watch it all, and there's so much to get through...

I haven't seen the one based on the kids yet.