Main Menu

Meg 462 - In the public eye

Started by Colin YNWA, 18 November, 2023, 01:52:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tomontherun94

I'd love if they brought back Ruckley for another Rogue run. His Transformers series took a while to get going and was unfortunately cut short like RT but was starting to become something special

IndigoPrime

I imagine it will forever exist in an Elseworlds kind of thing. But also, Rogue Trooper itself now exists in a sort of permanent world of flashbacks. It's all quite frustrating. (Although by the sounds of it over the past four months, I'm quite the outlier in rating this RT arc over basically everything else. And I imagine from Tharg's standpoint, Garth Ennis RT > any other option, in terms of sales.)

Proudhuff

Quote from: JohnW on 23 November, 2023, 09:27:21 PM
Quote from: staticgirl on 23 November, 2023, 06:41:18 PMI used to love Johnny Red best of all the stories in my little brother's comic which I nicked after finishing my Bunty.
In the days before there were any other comics in the house, I used to read my big sister's Buntys (although given my age at the time, "read" is probably too strong a word).
Perhaps the next crossover could be a 2000AD/Bunty special?
The Four Dark Marys, anyone?
Halo Jones, where we replace the robot dog with a pony or something?
And when you think about it, the earlier part of Portrait of a Mutant needs only the slightest tweaks to turn it into your classic blind-ballerina-with-wicked-stepmother story.

YES! YES! YES!
DDT did a job on me

staticgirl

There was a long running story about a girl who had an inventor for a father. He created a AI robot pony with telescopic legs and laser eyes amongst many other super clever functions, if I remember right. The girl fought crime, as you do. Wouldn't be too hard to do a 2000AD crossover with that one. For Regened, perhaps. :)