Main Menu

LAWGIVER MK III Short Story WINNERS!

Started by Bad City Blue, 10 March, 2016, 12:03:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bad City Blue

What a great little comp that was.

Sorry I've been absent myself but have been fitting and opening a new shop (with lots of comics in it)

We have three winners who will get 2 tickets to the gloriously fun Lawgiver MkIII con in Bristol on Sat 28th May this year.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1417073338554565/

Anyway, the three winners are (fanfare)

EAMONN1961
GOOSEGASH

and first time entrant the self proclaimed 'King Of Letters'

BUTTONMAN!

Well done guys and thanks for stretching those creative muscles.

I will be in touch re the prize.

One of the Ed Bots at 2000AD will also choose a story for a graphic novel bonus prize, so stay tuned

Bad City Blue
Writer of SENTINEL, the best little indie out there

COMMANDO FORCES

Well done to the winners and I'll see you at the Con  :D

Proudhuff

Butt'man cowering from the Dreddheads in Brissl? I am soooo looking forward to those photos!
DDT did a job on me

Heath C Ackley

"Give a man a mask and he will give you the truth."

The Legendary Shark

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Buttonman

Recount! Think you got robbed Shark - I see 8 points for you and only 7 for me!

The Legendary Shark

It's not the winning, BM, it's the taking part. Way I scored it, we were equal third but as this is your first time I'm happy to defer. Well done - and enjoy the con!
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Bad City Blue

A recount has shown Buttonman is right!

Sharky can defer the prize if he wants though.

Writer of SENTINEL, the best little indie out there

Buttonman

Every loser wins! Thanks Sharky - not sure I can make it - £170 train tickets! - but if I do there's a drink in it for you!

The Legendary Shark

I score like this: 1st place, 4 points, 2nd, 3, 3rd 2 and HM, 1. That puts BM and me on 11 apiece and as there are only three sets of tickets, and as it's BM's first time, and as I've won a couple of times already recently, I'm more than happy to defer.
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Buttonman

A generous approach Shark but I think the 3,2 and 1 points system is long established. HMs are just that You have the glory and I'll tank you for the prize! Cheers!

The Legendary Shark

You're welcome - the only caveat is that anything you get signed must be "To Sharky." :D
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

The Enigmatic Dr X

Lock up your spoons!

Goosegash

Blimey, what a nice surprise! Honestly, I feel like a bit of a charlatan compared to all the proper writers on here, but if my dashed-off nonsense made some people happy, then that's cool. The tickets are much appreciated as well.