Main Menu

Ebay watch.

Started by maryanddavid, 14 May, 2012, 12:21:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

COMMANDO FORCES

They only cost about £15 (I think) on the day when they were signed up at Memorabilia in Brum!

Spikes

There was one of these, for Dredd, on E-bay not that long ago. Think it went for £25ish?
Sorta wish i'd gone for it, but ive already got the figure.

And, thats an unfortunate typo, unless you can spell Ezquerra either way....

gronk guy

Quote from: COMMANDO FORCES on 22 August, 2012, 03:17:12 PM
£250 Buy it Now  :lol:
At least it has one offer from a nutter  :o

Tee Hee.

Glenn Broadway

Dunk!

Mr Wagner and Mr Ezquerra were at Memorabilia that day so I'm surprised these limited edition versions aren't signed by both.

Like mine. :)

Great memory. True gents.

"Trust we"

vzzbux

Drokking since 1972

Peace is a lie, there's only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.

James

Quote from: James on 29 August, 2012, 11:32:14 PM
Quote from: JOE SOAP on 18 August, 2012, 02:57:49 AM
Some officially licensed Dredd t-shirts. Don't really like the big-print look meself.

And it arrived today, just in time for Friday.

Ordered one of these to cheer myself up.

Spikes

If this is the one for you (and your feeling a bit flush), then get your skates on because its -
ending soon!

hippynumber1

I've been watching this and expected it to go for a fair sum but I wasn't expecting it to go over a grand!  :o Still, an Apocalypse War cover has to be high on anyone's wishlist...

Spikes

J3D1

Talked to the seller about that one. They had an offer for £1000.
No bids so I took a punt and quick as was outbid.

Kanoobi

Blimey! I had no idea these things went for so much wonga. £1,550.00 for the War Marshall Kazan cover. I think I'd settle for a nicely framed decent scan of a prog lol. Would be nice to own though, I understand the appeal.

opaque

I've always said the piece I want the most is a page of Carlos's Apocalypse War but there's no way I'd ever be able to pay that much for it.

When you are getting to that sort of price you are comparing it to things like mortgage payments and cars ;)

Spikes

These are cover prices, mind. Interior pages should be (hopefully!) a lot lot less.