Main Menu

NEW ZARJAZ & DOGBREATH

Started by Bolt-01, 21 September, 2009, 09:16:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Emperor

Quote from: Zarjazzer on 01 October, 2009, 10:29:18 AM(I bet they don't flatten your belly tho ;D)

They improve digestive transit and, when combind with a healthy diet and exercise, can be a contributor to weight loss.*

*You did eat them didn't you?
if I went 'round saying I was an Emperor just because some moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away!

Fractal Friction | Tumblr | Google+

Zarjazzer

Quote from: Emperor on 01 October, 2009, 03:09:52 PM
Quote from: Zarjazzer on 01 October, 2009, 10:29:18 AM(I bet they don't flatten your belly tho ;D)

They improve digestive transit and, when combind with a healthy diet and exercise, can be a contributor to weight loss.*

With a runcible spoon. Now I look forward to them turning into -
The Justice department has a good re-education programme-it's called five to ten in the cubes.

Emperor

Quote from: Zarjazzer on 01 October, 2009, 03:21:12 PM
Quote from: Emperor on 01 October, 2009, 03:09:52 PM

With a runcible spoon. Now I look forward to them turning into -

Poopier-mâché?
if I went 'round saying I was an Emperor just because some moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away!

Zarjazzer

if there isn't a bad pun police there should be! ;D
The Justice department has a good re-education programme-it's called five to ten in the cubes.

IAMTHESYSTEM

Must admit I did rather like the Brigand Doom Banker bashing story. Very good stuff and great artwork.
"You may live to see man-made horrors beyond your comprehension."

http://artriad.deviantart.com/
― Nikola Tesla

Emperor

Quote from: IAMTHESYSTEM on 01 October, 2009, 08:40:06 PM
Must admit I did rather like the Brigand Doom Banker bashing story. Very good stuff and great artwork.

Glad you liked it - the story came together effortlessly (almost wrote itself - you hear that quite often but I almost can't take credit for it but I'm gonna anyway): I was wondering if I could do a soft reboot of Brigand Doom (bring it up to date and ignore the... issues of trying to include later stories) at the same time I was thinking the world's bankers should all be lined up and everyone gets a free kick. Then... bingo!! Chris picked up the ball and ran with it and... voila!!

Quote from: Zarjazzer on 01 October, 2009, 06:47:40 PM
if there isn't a bad pun police there should be! ;D

If there was I'd be doing hard time, serious porridge (and that is just the prison sex).

uncle fester

Big pile of comics received this morning right on time - cheers! Some lovely stuff therein, and will make for a perfect lazy Sunday afternoon.

SmallBlueThing

All four arrived this morning- so I have something to do while herself is watching the XFactor tonight and wetting her knickers over Simon Cowell.

Many thanks to Bolt for his speedy service- they look absolutely bloody fabulous and I can't wait to read them.

SBT

Bolt-01

Nice to know the posties are doing their jobs, and to let folks know that as of yesterday at 13.55 Zarjaz 08 sold out of it's ebntire first print run.

Which is a bit of a bummer as it means I misjudged demand. The printer has been notified and a fresh set of comics is going to be collected before the end of the week- Grud bless working with your local print services!

Emperor

Quote from: Bolt-01 on 04 October, 2009, 07:48:16 AM
Nice to know the posties are doing their jobs, and to let folks know that as of yesterday at 13.55 Zarjaz 08 sold out of it's ebntire first print run.

So you'd sold the lot half-way through the first day? Coo. Is that the "best" so far? Although, of course, it isn't the best as it means you could have shifted an awful lot more but still...

flip-r mk2

Received mine this morning once again exellent work, huge kudos to all those involved (editorial and  creative) with the making of them.

filip 
It's all right, that's in every contract.
That's what they call a sanity clause.
You can't fool me, there ain't no sanity clause.

http://flip-r.deviantart.com/

http://forflipssake.blogspot.com

http://weeklythemedartblog.blogspot.com/

Time flies like an arrow, Fruit flies like a banana

Pete Wells

Brilliant as usual, congratulations guys!

I've popped the covers on my blog too, cheers Bolt!

Bolt-01

And a lovely post it is too.

Starting to get back to sort of normailty after the weekend. I've ordered more Zarjaz AND more Dogbreath from the printer- contributor copies will be starting to be posted this weekend for those of you who haven't already got copies. I've even managed to tweak the Dogbreath cover to fix the horrible colour faux-pas I made.

I only really got one photo to show over the weekend, but I've had some fun with it...

I also had a lovely chat with Robo-Keef who tells me that the fanzines actually get read in the Nerve Centre! I'm now hoping for a script sub from P14.

Lucifal

Those two Judges looked the business. The tall guy was . . . tall.

Tiplodocus

I picked up a Zarjaz and Dogbreath in Forbidden Planet in Glasgow this afternoon.

Was that the right thing to do?

Which gets you most money to keep on producing this ghafflebette stuff?

Both look top fun by the way.
Be excellent to each other. And party on!