Main Menu

Looking for Strontium Dog Agency Files 01

Started by chilipenguin, 06 January, 2011, 01:06:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chilipenguin

Hey all. Was hoping someone might have a spare copy of the Search/Destroy Agency Files 01 knocking about and be up for selling it on. I've looked high and low for a copy both in the real world and on the interwebz but to no avail. Really want to get hold of one as I have volume 02 sitting on my shelf begging to be read.

Can anyone help?

Cheers!

blixab

There's current one on EBay - 120669221875

Currently £5 and ends in 4 days

Good luck

chilipenguin

Damn, I checked before and there was none.

Doesn't matter now as one of very own boarders picked up a copy and mailed it to me. Hoping it'll arrive tomorrow.

Cheers anyway, dude.

House of Usher

I got mine last autumn from an Amazon marketplace seller. But we have had Christmas since then, so they may have been cleaned out.
STRIKE !!!

chilipenguin

Everywhere is cleaned out dude. Online and real world. The book is out of print, though according to one shop I spoke to, they should be printing a fresh batch some time soon.

willthemightyW

That's weird, I check websites reqularly to see what books are selling out quickly, say if I was on agancy files two, but I saw that four was selling out, I'd buy four before three, anyway, like I said I check reqularly and the last time I did so (about a month back) they had them. Like you guys said, christmas.
They say you need to spend money to make money, well I've never made any money so by that logic I've never spent any.