Main Menu

Hello All!!

Started by amines2058, 29 July, 2013, 07:27:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

amines2058

Have been lurking for a few weeks but finally joined up. Ex loyal fan who left the flock 25 years ago but has now returned to the fold. Am now once more a regular reader of the prog and megazine and am loving it as much as I ever did. Am also taking on board all the recommendations elsewhere of the essential stories to catch up on
Cannot believe I have missed 25 years of thrills and want to catch up ASAP. Plus as I am also an aspiring art droid (aren't we all!) so look forward to getting some healthy criticism on the Creative Common board for my doodles and sketches!!  ::)

Mabs

Great to have you on board, amines2058! Looking forward to seeing you around on the forum!  :-)
My Blog: http://nexuswookie.wordpress.com/

My Twitter @nexuswookie

Simon Beigh

Welcome aboard :wave:

Great sketch of Dredd over on the Creative Commons board, BTW...

Frank

Good to have you back, amines.  You left around the same time I came in, in some kind of karmic cycle of ignorance, atonement, enlightenment and liberation - which means I basically put up with the nineties so you didn't have to. You owe me, buddy.

Colin YNWA

Welcome aboard. You may have missed 25 years  but think of all the fun you'll have catching up.

Enjoy.

COMMANDO FORCES

amines2058

Quote from: sauchie on 29 July, 2013, 09:29:15 PM

Good to have you back, amines.  You left around the same time I came in, in some kind of karmic cycle of ignorance, atonement, enlightenment and liberation - which means I basically put up with the nineties so you didn't have to. You owe me, buddy.

The nineties was the time I went off to Uni and slowly drifted away from 2000ad. Firstly I could not afford to buy it and secondly I felt the quality had taken a drop. This was around the time of the Summer Offensive - Big Dave etc was not my cup of tea as 2000ad was supposed to be sci-fi not risqué political humour (that was my view anyway). Have dipped back in over the past 2 decades but am now fully back and enjoying it.  ;)

Bobblehead

25 years without 2000ad?! Thats a life sentance id rather not do :)

Welcome back amines2058,im sure you'll enjoy catching up to missed thrills. But take it slow so you dont over-indulge on thrill power and explode! :D