Main Menu

Cover Puns

Started by Funt Solo, 27 March, 2024, 04:31:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rogue69

Duncan Dares

Duncan Jones talks about his next project Dan Dare

JayzusB.Christ

Quote from: paddykafka on 28 March, 2024, 10:49:37 AMHarry 20's High on the Rock.

Harry becomes addicted to crack-cocaine.

Well, I laughed out loud.

Cassandra And 'Er Son - well, you can fill in the rest.

Turkey Murder- It's Christmas on Termight.
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

Vector14

Rouge Trooper

Rogue attempts to conceal his blue skin with makeup so he can infiltrate enemy base unnoticed.

Unfortunately pun does not work as majority of readers do not realize the misspelling of Rogues name.

JayzusB.Christ

Quote from: Vector14 on 12 April, 2024, 09:20:42 AMRouge Trooper

Rogue attempts to conceal his blue skin with makeup so he can infiltrate enemy base unnoticed.

Unfortunately pun does not work as majority of readers do not realize the misspelling of Rogues name.

Droid Life had that one covered  :D
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

Dash Decent

Quote from: rogue69 on 01 April, 2024, 12:49:59 PMRogue finds out he's the clone of Tommy Cooper & heads out to save Nu Earth with the use of bad magic tricks

What, just like that?
- By Appointment -
Hero to Michael Carroll

"... rank amateurism and bad jokes." - JohnW.

JayzusB.Christ

I AM THE LAWN.

That Father Earth fella gets made an honorary judge, or something.  I don't know.

Vector14

Grud on a meanie

Dredd cracks down on the illegal salted snack trade.

Funt Solo

Quote from: Vector14 on 14 April, 2024, 02:02:04 PMGrud on a meanie

Spud on a Genie

Anderson's daughter is sent to Murphyville to investigate some supernatural shenanigans!
++ A-Z ++  coma ++

Funt Solo

Little Dredd Riding Hood

Let's see now ... Dredd's in a red rad cloak, supposedly meeting a mysterious informant in the undercity - but it's a trap set by those werewolves from that one time. Is Prager still a wolfman?
++ A-Z ++  coma ++

Funt Solo

Durham Dredd

Yes, I'm just finding things where I replace the word "red" with Dredd. Still, a Durham Red / Dredd crossover is gold!
++ A-Z ++  coma ++

Vector14

Quote from: Funt Solo on 14 April, 2024, 04:50:16 PM
Quote from: Vector14 on 14 April, 2024, 02:02:04 PMGrud on a meanie

Spud on a Genie

Anderson's daughter is sent to Murphyville to investigate some supernatural shenanigans!
Anderson has a daughter!?

Vector14

Strontium Pog

Johnny and Wulf get deeply involved in the pog gaming scene.

Vector14

Mersey Heights

Tor Cyan repels a band of happy-go-lucky Scouse space pirates from the space hospital.

The Legendary Shark

Mersey Beat. Dredd hits the Scallydome.

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Funt Solo

Quote from: Vector14 on 14 April, 2024, 05:13:53 PMAnderson has a daughter!?

Judge Anderson in 2127 (aged about 50):

Anderson's daughter in 2145 (18 years later):

The only thing that baffles me is that we never saw the story in which Anderson gives birth (or conceives a daughter through other means). Her daughter looks like she just graduated from the academy, so there's some missing tale left to be told.
++ A-Z ++  coma ++