Main Menu

Greetingssss....

Started by Andy Lambert, 28 January, 2015, 04:57:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Andy Lambert

Hello good people!
I discovered the forum through the art contest that's held each month - the Dark Judges theme being my first crack at it!
Haven't drawn or painted much over recent years, but I'd like to get back into it and the contests make a great way to get involved again. So impressed by the artwork I've seen already!

I'm currently in the north east of England at the moment, after living down south for the last 24 years but I'm aiming to return to the south coast again in the summer.
I've read 2000ad since the early progs, though I did lose my way with it in the late 80s. I've dipped in and out of it since then, so my knowledge of it focuses better on the early years rather than recent, but thanks to the reprinted graphic novels I'm now able to catch up on what I've missed - I'm looking forward to reading 'America' thanks to the Judge Dredd Mega-Collection!

Anyway, I'm looking forward to talking all manner of zarjaz stuff with you! :)

COMMANDO FORCES

Welcome aboard Andy, about bloody time  ;)

Dandontdare

welcome to the board, I really liked your dark judges pic!

CrazyFoxMachine

Glad to have you here Andy!

Heath C Ackley

"Give a man a mask and he will give you the truth."

Colin YNWA

Welcome aboard - have fun.

ZenArcade

Many felicitations fellow squaxx. Z
Ed is dead, baby Ed is...Ed is dead

Jacqusie

Andy Lambert

Thanks for the warm welcome folks! I feel sure I'll be in the best company here! :D

The Enigmatic Dr X

Welcome. You have chosen, or been chosen, to frequent the finest forum on the net. This is provided by our benefactors, Rebellion.

Just don't ask about those who disappear. And don't drink the water. They put something in the water.
Lock up your spoons!

uc7o4n

Andy Lambert

Loving the warm welcome, folks - thank you!
Hope you're all fine and dandy! :)