Main Menu

We're back!

Started by SamuelAWilkinson, 25 June, 2008, 11:18:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SamuelAWilkinson

It would indeed seem to be the case that we are, as it were, back. Don't know about anyone else, but my working day has really dragged these past few weeks.

So... anyone done anything interesting in the down time?
Nobody warned me I would be so awesome.

Dark Jimbo

Like many others, I simply decamped to 2000adreview and continued to spout the same old waffle over there.

Still great to have the board back, though.
@jamesfeistdraws

worldshown

Not a lot.

Turned 37 (3 days after mog did), won 40 quid on the football, watched some baby coots on Cosmeston Lakes and read the new Terry Pratchett paperback.

I'm waiting for the price of lives to come down before I get one. I hear they're pretty cheap in Brazil.

Gavin_Leahy_Block

this work computer isn't supporting the new look but at least were back up and running.

Peter Wolf

Hi All.

Not sure about this new look. Aaaaah Emoticons...

Today i am depressed and in a bit of a mess.

Anyway , I lost 60,000 quids worth of work last week.

"I get knocked down but i get up again etc...."

Last weekend i went to Hastings to see all my old next door neighbours etc as it was open day etc.Some I havent seen since i left."You havent changed at all ,you just got bigger"

That was wonderful and i dont think i have been made to feel so welcome and at home anywhere in my life before or since.I have decided that if i stay in Sussex then i am going to move back fairly soon and live next to the woods again and help with the management and conservation of the woods like i used to before i moved here.The same weekend i made it up with my oldest friend that i havent seen for a year or 2.That was good.

I have been very busy online with political activism and fighting the Forces of Darkness.Spreading information and raising awareness and changing The future with quite a lot of success.Liveleak is an excellent site for Political debate.Better than Yuotube in some ways.

I popped over to Alt comics 2000ad once ,wondered why i bothered and never went back.I didnt think of 2000ad review.

Great news what with the Irish voting No to the Lisbon Treaty.

Otherwise just the same old crap.

I hope you are all well and life is treating you at least half OK. :(   and ANGGGGGGRRRRRY .
Worthing Bazaar - A fete worse than death

Gavin_Leahy_Block

Glad Ireland could help you with that Peter. but it looks like the EU might just ignore it and proceed without us.

Peter Wolf

Hi.

Thats what they think.

Therein lies their downfall.

They may well ask the Irish to "ReThink" !

Its the beginning of the end for the Lisbon Treaty.

Gavin_Leahy_Block

its ridicules how we were the only country who got the opportunity to vote on this. i'm not a euro skeptic, Ireland has benefited hugely from it involvement in europe even though we have now apparently entered a recession, but i don't want this country or any other for that matter to become nothing more then a state.

Wow i forgot how easy it was to go of topic here

Peter Wolf

I am off topic already.Thats not good.

Its not just ridiculous its totally absurd.

I am not anti Europe but i am Anti EU power grab by stealth.

I have started to put info up on my blog and will continue to do so much more extensively in the very near future.

I am going tell and expose every little detail that the EU doesnt want anyone to know about.

Its important info.

for the sake of not continuing this topic That is all.

Lord Running Clam

Great to see the site back up and running.

It all looks fantastic, though I think it's going to take me some time to get used to all the different stuff to use when posting, etc.

While the site's been down not really been up to much online, 2000adonline being only message board I visit. I started lurking on 2000adreview and would've of posted on it if I could've remembered my password.

I did make a start at having a go at a small painting of Slaine.

Satanist

Guess who's back? Back Again? Guess who's back etc,etc...

Well I've spent loads of time on the CVG site reading the comments of some seriously damaged peeps.

And blown more cash than I've ever had on my new house.
Hmm, just pretend I wrote something witty eh?

Tanky

I still can't see half the screen... but I've missed y'all lots! (Oh, and it's not my monitor, cos all the other forums that look like this are fine, so ner!) Nothin much of interest to report from Camp Tanky, I just wanted to play with these guys :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:  Mwah! x

COMMANDO FORCES

Quote from: "SamuelAWilkinson"So... anyone done anything interesting in the down time?

Apart from posting on 2000ad review I kept killing people and zombies on Urban Dead, by the way I became a zombie the first day I played it (that's what you get for not bothering to read the instructions). I also kept trying to find out when the new trading cards are coming out (July 08) :lol: and I also joined Facebook and started searching slowly for some of you lot. Oh! I also kept buying Dredd stuff from Ebay.

So all in all I just wasted my time, as per normal.

the shutdown man

Quote from: "SamuelAWilkinson"It would indeed seem to be the case that we are, as it were, back. Don't know about anyone else, but my working day has really dragged these past few weeks.

Amen to that. I kept checking the front page a few times a day to see if it had popped back up while I wasn't looking. I don't know where that puts me on the devoted/bored/sad scale.

Quote from: "peterwolf"Great news what with the Irish voting No to the Lisbon Treaty.

Well, we'll try and do the same again next year.  8-)
You're at the precipice Tony, of an enormous crossroads.

Peter Wolf

You might have to do it again this year .

Autumn 2008  Lisbon Treaty - Irish referendum - Rethink ?

That says a lot.

Just vote NO -