Main Menu

My Star Wars Addiction.

Started by vzzbux, 13 February, 2012, 11:46:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr Feeley Good

Spikes

Quote from: SteveMillar on 06 April, 2013, 03:37:19 PM
Yes its fullsize, for a stormtrooper helmet look at skunkworks props , I got my clone helmets from them .. they do a nice comic book Dredd as well. ...

Cheers Steve, ill check them out.

vzzbux

Drokking since 1972

Peace is a lie, there's only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.

Cyberleader2000

I dont normily buy star wars toys infackit I've not bort one sins the revenge of the sith line but I saw this on Toysrus webpage and I liked the shear novility of it so I bought it just woundering if any one here has seen this one before.

Pleases Vist My Blog

can you name the anime

Spikes

Nice looking figure, that.
Theyve even produced a line of figures from deleted scenes, havent they? Which might be taking it too far, but they also look good.

And this all reminds me; Somebody posted some photos for some forthcoming figures (SandTrooper was my fave) a while back. Anybody have any news about these? They been released yet?

The Enigmatic Dr X

What deleted scene is that Boba Fett from? Is it Attack of the Clones? If so, why is there an Empire logo on that box? I honestly thought the picture on the box was someone in a decent cosplay outfit.

If I'm wrong then where does the cut scene fit into the films?
Lock up your spoons!

Spikes

Quote from: The Enigmatic Dr X on 18 May, 2013, 07:04:51 PM
What deleted scene is that Boba Fett from?

Its not from a deleted scene. Its how the suit originally looked before they settled on the design and colouring we know today, and theyve now produced a figure of that(!)

Kenner has often produced 'quirky' Star Wars figures. Ralph McQuarries original character concepts was produced as figures, as well. Along with the already mentioned 'deleted scene' themed figures.

JOE SOAP

judda fett

My favorite Fett's are those that didn't feature in the film the all white one pictured although that I think 'is' a fan made one based on McQuarrie and Johnson designs, plus the early painted version that featured slightly different details on the left arm piece that was used on early promo material.