Main Menu

The Political Thread

Started by The Legendary Shark, 09 April, 2010, 03:59:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Old Tankie

Irony about what, sauchie?  Don't know about you but I like my culture, media and sport.  Come on you Spurs!!

NapalmKev

'Culture' is something that evolves over time/generations and experience.

A 'Secretary of Culture' is unnecessary; as is a Chocolate Fireguard!

Cheers
"Where once you fought to stop the trap from closing...Now you lay the bait!"

Frank

I suspect this cowboy has been reading The Legendary Shark's tales of negotiating Housing Benefit payments with local authority officials through his letter box. They just do these things on a larger scale out West:

http://benswann.com/hundreds-of-armed-feds-and-snipers-surround-nevada-cattle-ranchers-property-is-this-the-next-ruby-ridge/#ixzz2yQIydsTD

Professor Bear

I'm with the government on that one, as he's basically letting his cattle roam all over someone else's land. I know nothing of the man, but that seems dickish behavior.

Frank

A certain section of the US media would like this to become Obama's Waco. If the Federalés start alleging that the excellently named Clive Bundy has been sleeping with underage calves in his herd and training them in the use of assault weapons, you'll know the tanks are about to move in.

Definitely Not Mister Pops

You may quote me on that.

judda fett

Fuck Joffrey. Fuck the Queen.

TordelBack

Quote from: judda fett on 11 April, 2014, 12:13:10 AM
Fuck Joffrey. Fuck the Queen.

Bloody hell, how many times do I have to tell you people: he's not an inbred boy-king, he's just a very short president.

The Legendary Shark

My God... it's full of tsars...

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Hawkmumbler

Old Tankie

What exactly is that growing out of the little Irish geezer's head?

paddykafka

TordelBack

I think it's one of those implants that Lobot had in Empire Strikes Back.

JOE SOAP

Quote from: TordelBack on 11 April, 2014, 12:34:30 AM
Bloody hell, how many times do I have to tell you people: he's not an inbred boy-king, he's just a very short president.

TordelBack