Main Menu

New 2000AD Covers Blog

Started by Pete Wells, 06 July, 2009, 06:33:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mister Macheath

Quote from: Pete Wells on 29 April, 2013, 08:43:13 PM
Perhaps one of the biggest scoops I've had on the blog yet, an exclusive interview with THE Maurice Aitken!!! I'm still shaking, an absolute dream come true!

Aw so much fun, what a read. And a great coup, eh?

Pete Wells

Yay, here's Ben Willsher's excellent Dredd wrap-around of this week's Prog. My new wallpaper this!

Hawkmumbler

Quote from: Pete Wells on 10 May, 2013, 09:10:23 PM
Yay, here's Ben Willsher's excellent Dredd wrap-around of this week's Prog. My new wallpaper this!

I'll second that sentiment and action. Lovely jubly all round.

Pete Wells

While I wait on a couple of artists, how about a CARLOS EZQUERRA Apocalypse special eh?

Pete Wells

Quote from: Pete Wells on 18 May, 2013, 11:28:24 AM
While I wait on a couple of artists, how about a CARLOS EZQUERRA Apocalypse special eh?

Grrrr, damn no edit function! Head over to the blog for much more of this:

Spikes

Sweet looking Apoc War cover by King Carlos.
Was given a sneaky peek of this when he was putting my Apoc War commission together last month. And it must have been fairly fresh in his mind, as both pieces feature a tattered Dredd - complete with a smoking stub gun, along with a flaming Strato V about to hit the ground.
(Any decent Apoc War image has got to have Dredd with a stub gun, hasnt it!).

But great to see it on here, Pete.

Spikes

And clicking the link, i see youve included my commission alongside the other Apocalypse War images. (plus the two cover prelims i own)

Ive made it on to the Covers Uncovered blog - fame at last!  :D

Pete Wells

Glad you didn't mind, Judge Jack!

Spikes

Not at all Pete. Happy to be included.

Pete Wells

This weeks' cover is on the blerg!

Pete Wells

Henry's cover is on the blog today. It seems a lot more vibrant than the printed (and digital) versions, which really makes it pop. Check it out, brethren!

Pete Wells

Cliff Robinson and Dylan Teague's soggy cover of Prog 1835 is up, PLUS an announcement for something rather special coming this week!!!

Pete Wells

Okay... tomorrow at 8am UK time, get ready for Episode 1 of 3 of D'Israeli's Stickleback cover. Tomorrow, Friday and Saturday I'm going to post a video A DAY following this weeks' cover from inception to finished piece. There'll be one or two goodies to grab too - an exciting week!

Pete Wells

Part one is up fellas, part two will go up at 8am tomorrow. Enjoy!

Pete Wells

The second part is up, up, up! Quick, go now!