Main Menu

Does my Art look big in this?

Started by staticgirl, 10 February, 2010, 02:33:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cpt Rhodes

Excellent work Conceptboy. Twin, female Judge killers in shades and red jumpsuits, deadly and cool. I like the backround art too, scratched and bloody. It's got a punk album cover look to it.

Markchilly, Did someone mention that this is a SD agent? Sorry I'm a bit out of touch with the stories of late. The slight angle you've tilted him at works wonders and your line work is very strong.

Leigh S

Loving the texture on the bomb there, Cpt Rhodes. 

That inking style is chunky but detailed, Chilly - thats a good combo to pull off.

Woolly

MarkChilly - that would make perfect Toothy cover! I'd like to see it coloured  :)

chris_askham

The stuff on this thread is just too good.

Radiator - love that little dude with the pipe.

Cpt Rhodes - The Vampire Vixen riding the bomb belongs on the cover of 2000ad. Now.

Conceptboy - The Judge Killers should be turned into a strip and published in Zarjaz. Love the grainy backgrounds. It's an image bursting with possibilities.

Markchilly - that SD guy is getting more and more impressive with each drawing you post. Love the texture and detail of the skin.

Keep em coming guys.

Danbo

Comic page for fun of my guy i've been doing for years.I know his helmet looks a bit like a a Judge hunter from the movie but it was a totally  unintentional subconsious doodle.I was gutted when i saw the film years later,anyway...oh last 3 or so small panels are crap,always fall at the last hurdle...
Let the Dragon ride again on the winds of time.

conceptboy

Re Sister Act ... The Judge Killers

Quote from: chris_askham on 31 October, 2010, 10:50:14 AM
The stuff on this thread is just too good.

Conceptboy - The Judge Killers should be turned into a strip and published in Zarjaz. Love the grainy backgrounds. It's an image bursting with possibilities.

Cheers for the positive comments... I think I may try developing these two a little more... see what goes!  Look out for some more sketches soon!

chris_askham

Here's a splash page from a comic strip I'm currently working on.

Zarjazzer

Wow! This thread is all shades awesomeness! Love the look of conceptboy's, mark chilly's and DanboJohn J's characters and the splash page by chris_askham is b&w fabulousness.
The Justice department has a good re-education programme-it's called five to ten in the cubes.

Danbo

Let the Dragon ride again on the winds of time.

Cpt Rhodes

How is he going to escape from this??
I'know, I know, buy the comic and tune in next week.

Quote from: chris_askham on 31 October, 2010, 09:28:24 PM
Here's a splash page from a comic strip I'm currently working on.

Bhuna

Fantastic stuff guys!

Page 1 of Cosmic Excrement for the Dr Who WTF!! Just a little bit of Kirby Krackle going on!

twitter.com/Bhuna1967
twitter.com/pigdogpress

locustsofdeath!

Quote from: Bhuna on 01 November, 2010, 02:51:54 PM
Fantastic stuff guys!

Page 1 of Cosmic Excrement for the Dr Who WTF!! Just a little bit of Kirby Krackle going on!

WTF?! is this beastie up to? The best thing is, this guy isn't even the wildest part of the strip! Awesome job, Bhuna, you're really bringing the script to life!

Cpt Rhodes

CrazyFoxMachine

Excellent Bhuna I'm well chuffed with that - :D