Main Menu

Does my Art look big in this?

Started by staticgirl, 10 February, 2010, 02:33:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NeilFord

@steven - what? ...a disapointment? No way, it looks great! I love the action panel. I like the way you render Dredd's helmet too, great form.

mygrimmbrother

Neil Ford Neil Ford Neil Ford... I think I want a mandate with you, you talented bugger.

NeilFord

Quote from: mygrimmbrother on 07 December, 2010, 09:10:42 AM
Neil Ford Neil Ford Neil Ford... I think I want a mandate with you, you talented bugger.

Ha ha! Thank you, most kind!

Steven Denton

Thanks Niel & CrazyFoxMachine  :)

Page 2 looked like it was going to be better in the roughs stage but it turned out ok. I don't think I have quite found my Dredd yet but I am happy with the mix of solid blacks and cross hatching I have been gravitating towards.   

NeilFord

@Steven - Page 2 is my fav , powerful B&Ws indeed.

Right, sorry to spam you all so much lately, last one for a bit I promise. ;)

CrazyFoxMachine

johnnystress

Seeing as most of you have already received your Taleds Form The Emerald Isle by now

Beeks

"We keep on being told that religion, whatever its imperfections, at least instills morality. On every side, there is conclusive evidence that the contrary is the case and that faith causes people to be more mean, more selfish, and perhaps above all, more stupid." ― Christopher Hitchens

Cpt Rhodes

A wee Christmas card for everyone on the boards.
Cheers for the kind words and support this past year.

It's cheese but fuck it, it's Christmas!

Hoagy

Cheese...right. Cos every Hallmark I look in, is overflowing with cards of gorgeous blood covered Vamps giving Santy a peck on the face. (I wish it did.)

Excelsior Alex!
"bULLshit Mr Hand man!"
"Man, you come right out of a comic book. "
Previously Krombasher.

https://www.deviantart.com/fantasticabstract

NeilFord

Ha ha, fantastic Alex - lucky old Santa, what a way to go.

Emperor

As Jim Royle might say: Cheese, my arse.

Splendid work as always, I think we need a thread for this as I've already been emailed a couple of these by boarders.
if I went 'round saying I was an Emperor just because some moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away!

Fractal Friction | Tumblr | Google+

Kerrin

Ha-haa! Cheers Alex! Happy Christmas to you and the family.

CrazyFoxMachine

Amazing - ! Merry Christmas to you Mr A - glorious glorious stuff :D