Main Menu

Does my Art look big in this?

Started by staticgirl, 10 February, 2010, 02:33:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ghostpockets

Thanks guys. I think this is possibly the cheapest birthday present I have ever given but it made her happy and my bank manager as well :D

Darren, you are the second person to compliment the eyes. Tis very nice when lil touches like that go down well.

Cpt Rhodes

Van Dom

Thats a bit of special Ghostpockets. Have you thought about going into the "commissioned birthday card design business"? Could be something in that (I'd get one!)
Van Dom! El Chivo! Bhuna! Prof T Bear! And More! All in Vanguard Edition Three, available now. Check the blog or FB page for details!

VANGUARD COMIC!

VANGUARD FACEBOOK PAGE!

Ryan Thomason

Hi everybody! I've been away for a while I know, have a robot:

staticgirl

He's very angry but he just makes me go 'awwwwwwww'.

davethomson

Ryan, that robot is awesome! I can imagine him as an ankle height pet that just strolls round your house, occasionally swearing at household appliances and plotting world domination while you sleep.

Now I think about it, I really want a pet robot.
Everything I know about life, I learnt from old school hip-hop. Don't sweat the technique!

uncle fester

Ryan that is utter genius. Please put that on a t-shirt. I know of several people I could buy that for as a birthday present.

Ryan Thomason

Cheers everybody! Dave, you've fallen for his ruse - he'll steal your ankles while you're not looking ;)

Fester: I don't have enough free time to make up a new shop page (we're getting ready for an imminent sprog), but if you're after a robot head over to , pick one at random then just remember to email me with the actual details

James

Ryan, I like that a lot. But. The 101001011 etc. I first thought was lolollol as in LOL as in Internet shorthand which I despise. Now I know zero(!) about binary, if its feasible to start it with a zero I think it would work better.

CrazyFoxMachine

I also thought the robot was lol'ing rapidly.

Ryan Thomason

,,, you've got a point there about the lols, I might have to re-do that bit...

radiator

This character design is for a potentially extremely exciting personal collaborative project I'm working on with a friend of mine who is a very good cg artist. Don't want to say too much in case nothing ever comes of it, but will post/link to more stuff if and when the ball gets rolling...

Emperor

Looks great and good luck with the project, we're all big fans of your work and hopefully this'll get you some more exposure.
if I went 'round saying I was an Emperor just because some moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away!

Fractal Friction | Tumblr | Google+

CrazyFoxMachine

Quote from: Emperor on 24 January, 2011, 03:21:23 PM
We're all big fans of your work

Seconded. Seeing your stuff always makes me happy :D

Lord Running Clam

Here's something small I did. It's in watercolours and is about A5.

I'm not to sure why the scan came out a bit blurred, I had to replace my old scanner and haven't used the new one before.