Main Menu

Does my Art look big in this?

Started by staticgirl, 10 February, 2010, 02:33:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dancornwell

What with all the discusion on the lawmaster i thought i'd drop this on. A bit of artistic licence i admit but what the heck..

IAMTHESYSTEM

Cracking Bike design dancornwall.
"You may live to see man-made horrors beyond your comprehension."

http://artriad.deviantart.com/
― Nikola Tesla

Woolly

dancornwell

well i thought i'd go chopper on it, seeing as its america. still working on it as i dont know when to stop. fiddling feck that i am

Malicious

Very cool man, Akira V Dredd ;)

Although, the little space ships with red flame hanging around his gun kinda look like little 'peew-peew' bullets cos of the proximity and similar tangents dredds lawgiver. Just so you know!
Malicious
www.malicious.com.au

vzzbux

That is arsom Dan but be careful there are people out there who will drag your art over hot coals for not being true to the original design. But saying that they probably don't go any further than the movie threads.

V
Drokking since 1972

Peace is a lie, there's only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.

Matt Timson

Pffft...

dancornwell

Quote from: Malicious on 10 February, 2011, 09:18:21 PM
Very cool man, Akira V Dredd ;)

Although, the little space ships with red flame hanging around his gun kinda look like little 'peew-peew' bullets cos of the proximity and similar tangents dredds lawgiver. Just so you know!

good point. I'll shoot em down

dancornwell

Quote from: vzzbux on 10 February, 2011, 09:18:32 PM
That is arsom Dan but be careful there are people out there who will drag your art over hot coals for not being true to the original design. But saying that they probably don't go any further than the movie threads.

V

Cheers vzzbux. i didnt what to piss anyone off, just after seeing those shots from the movie and the mixed reaction it got i thought sod it i fancy having a go at a re-design. i know some may not like, but i dont work for 2000ad so its not going to see print.

vzzbux

Dan if you keep churning out art like that bike you may well end up in the prog. So keep pissing people off. How about some artistic licence on the Judge uniform?

V
Drokking since 1972

Peace is a lie, there's only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.

dancornwell

Quote from: vzzbux on 10 February, 2011, 09:43:19 PM
Dan if you keep churning out art like that bike you may well end up in the prog. So keep pissing people off. How about some artistic licence on the Judge uniform?

V

i wish! i think theres already been a comp on that idea a while ago wasnt there?

Matt Timson

Pffft...

Matt Timson

I've also been tinkering with the Lawmaster- which is basically built around Kev Levell's Lawmaster.  Mainly because it was a good solid base and also because I'm a bit lazy.
Pffft...

JOE SOAP

Ooh nice, looks a bit Cylonish too.

El Chivo