Main Menu

Does my Art look big in this?

Started by staticgirl, 10 February, 2010, 02:33:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

M.I.K.

Quote from: chris_askham on 07 June, 2011, 02:39:52 PM
Great stuff Malcolm - now how about Horace 'Ugly Face' Watkins?

Okay.

Danbell

Behold!

Billy the Kid!

Character from along forgotten project but an old favorite of mine.

judda fett

Great stuff peoples, The Jocks And The Geordies piece is ace- anyone remember 'Judge Jock'?

Cthulouis

I've been drawing carnivorous worm creatures for a project Locustofdeath has roped myself and several others here into. Check out my blog link at the bottom for more.

mygrimmbrother

Really, really into Game of Thrones at the moment. Here are a few characters:

CrazyFoxMachine

..and "Batman in Negative Space" makes three. That's three posts that tie seamlessly together - !

Mardroid

Ha,ha! Looks like ol' Bats is boogeying down! I like it.

And decent game of Thrones pics. Joffrey's expression says it all about that character.

Woolly

Top marks for the Oink! tributes  :)

Thought i'd have a crack at Harry Heston...

Neil McClements

A sketch in pencil, took a couple of hours tonight.

Thrax, Bad Company. I'd already finished Kano and my intention is complete the set over time.

Hope you like it. 

chris_askham

That's amazing stuff Archey - you're portraits add a level of humanity to the Company. Looking forward to seeing the rest of them over time....

Neil McClements

Thanks Chris, slightly better than some of the twaddle I've been putting out for the TAB recently I'm embarrassed to say.  I should spend more time doing all the stuff I've been asked to do and less time doing whatever I want to do but where's the fun in that. 

Danbell

Completely uninspired to ink the other night so I just sat down and came up with this. No specific character or anything, just  a lonesome Judge taking some time out...

CrazyFoxMachine