Main Menu

Does my Art look big in this?

Started by staticgirl, 10 February, 2010, 02:33:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zarjazzer

it's a good 'un willthemightyW I recognised who it was without reading the caption below. Lovely stuff.

Brilliant Halo,Hershey and Mouth of Sauron and what a grand style for that Metallica page blackmocco.
The Justice department has a good re-education programme-it's called five to ten in the cubes.

Daveycandlish

This was one of my contributions to The Weekly TAB blog last week as the theme was Hammer films
An old-school, no-bullshit, boys-own action/adventure comic reminiscent of the 2000ads and Eagles and Warlords and Battles and other glorious black-and-white comics that were so, so cool in the 70's and 80's - Buy the hardback Christmas Annual!

Dark Jimbo

Quote from: Daveycandlish on 11 September, 2011, 06:15:33 PM
This was one of my contributions to The Weekly TAB blog last week as the theme was Hammer films

And this was mine - lovely, bososmy Valerie Leon in Blood from the Mummy's Tomb.

As usual I began far too ambitious an image considering I had less than a week's worth of spare time to do it in, so there's plenty I'm not happy with, but I think it gets the idea across.  ;)
@jamesfeistdraws

Hoagy

"bULLshit Mr Hand man!"
"Man, you come right out of a comic book. "
Previously Krombasher.

https://www.deviantart.com/fantasticabstract

NeilFord

RossBam

willthemightyW

An unusually bored looking Joker, sorry it's a tad small, original, un-lettered version on my deviant art (in signature)
They say you need to spend money to make money, well I've never made any money so by that logic I've never spent any.

CrazyFoxMachine

blackmocco

Page 2. Note to self: Drawing crowd scenes fucking sucks monkey balls.

EDIT. Having problems uploading the image...

Whatever. Here's the link anyway: http://blackmocco.blogspot.com/2011/09/honesty-is-my-only-excuse-2.html
"...and it was here in this blighted place, he learned to live again."

www.BLACKMOCCO.com
www.BLACKMOCCO.blogspot.com

JOE SOAP

Quote from: blackmocco on 13 September, 2011, 02:47:07 PM

but snazzy 80's fashion on the other-hand...

Colin YNWA

Quote from: blackmocco on 13 September, 2011, 02:47:07 PM

But its fucking good. I love the little stories you get from the individuals in the crowd. Love it.

willthemightyW

Shaded with grey pro-markers :)
More on my Deviant Art in sig.
They say you need to spend money to make money, well I've never made any money so by that logic I've never spent any.

CrazyFoxMachine

Acid for Blood

Here's a drawing I did of Nemesis. The first version I did had a big Torquemada in the background and some text and more blood splatters, but I thought it was a bit distracting. This version is simpler.

DoomBot

Saturday afternoon's entertainment