Main Menu

Life is riddled with a procession of minor impediments

Started by Bouwel, 10 August, 2009, 11:08:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mogzilla

cheers folks...should be ok after no hiccups after 5 years yes it was cancer of the gentlemens vegetables thinking of changing my user name to lefty! ;)

and to add a new impedement...mini mog has just been diagnosed with asthma today afeter 5 weeks of a bugger of a cough that justwouldnt go away three doctor trips just fobbed us off but the one today actually spotted it well done that woman!

Roger Godpleton

He's only trying to be what following how his dreams make you wanna be, man!

Peter Wolf

I just forgot to bid on an Ebay auction i was watching and it just ended.

FUCK IT FUCK IT FUCK IT FUCK IT FUCK IT FUCK IT FUCK IT

I hate it when that happens.
Worthing Bazaar - A fete worse than death

nev

I found out Roger wants to take me away in a van.

worldshown

I've just lost most of the morning to the "Antispyware Soft" Virus which is a nasty little fucker.

A remider to everyone to keep their Antiviruses up-to-date.

Richmond Clements

I managed to write 60+ pages of comic script in the past three days, and now I'm back in the stupid office.
I want to go back to writing comics!

staticgirl

tbh I count being in the stupid office as a major impediment.

/similarly afflicted

COMMANDO FORCES

Two FUCKING cards from the postman today  >:( >:( >:(

One is for some Dredd stuff that the bastard didn't use the brass knocker to wake me up with and the other is to pay £13.86 for a bloody customs charge for another Dredd item  >:D >:D >:D

I blame this Labour government!

Roger Godpleton

COMMANDO FORCES

Bollocks!

The customs parcel was the 'Gothic Garage Death' model and as soon as the postal bod passed me the thing I knew it was smashed to pieces. The fucker hadn't even put any filling in the box to pad it out. I wandered off to the comic shop, where I opened it to sounds of disgust from all inside. The seller had said that one foot and one leg had a clean break, so that was acceptable. On opening the parcel, both arms snapped and one hand in about 7 pieces, brilliant!

I am just about to get in touch with this idiot seller and ask why he didn't protect the bloody thing, before he gets shit feedback.

Mikey

What a fucker! Any chance of getting a refund?
To tell the truth, you can all get screwed.

COMMANDO FORCES

Quote from: Mikey on 07 May, 2010, 05:27:22 PM
What a fucker! Any chance of getting a refund?

Get this reply he sent:- I'm very sorry,, the shipper sends out model kits all the time. My guess is that he did not look at the kit inside, assuming it was prepacked by the kit manufacture.
I handed him the kit with assurance it would be packed properly.
I can refund you the shipping...
so at least I'll get something out of it  ::)

My limited skills can't fix this but I shall try to find someone who can!

I, Cosh

I can't figure out if Jared really has a problem with people reviving old threads or if he (or she, I suppose; I don't even know that much) is just joking.
We never really die.

vzzbux

Niggled with a headache all day at work, got home about 5 and slept it off. Now fully awake still with a slight pain in my head and still have work in the morning.

V
Drokking since 1972

Peace is a lie, there's only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.

Roger Godpleton

Quote from: The Cosh on 07 May, 2010, 10:13:01 PM
I can't figure out if Jared really has a problem with people reviving old threads or if he (or she, I suppose; I don't even know that much) is just joking.

It used to be Max's job to get worked up aboot necroposting and he's paying tribute to the dearly departed.