Main Menu

Life is riddled with a procession of minor impediments

Started by Bouwel, 10 August, 2009, 11:08:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mikey

Quote from: Peter Wolf on 13 August, 2010, 02:04:33 PM
Thats reassuring to a certain extent as i dont require to be chemically coshed especially without my informed consent or knowledge.

Ever considered getting some filtration on your drinking water? If you're concerned, domestic reverse osmosis filters are available (I think...yep, they are), combine it with a deionizer and you'd be laughing.

(I used to take deionized water home for peaty malt whiskies!)

M.
To tell the truth, you can all get screwed.

Peter Wolf

Quote from: Mikey on 13 August, 2010, 02:53:47 PM
Quote from: Peter Wolf on 13 August, 2010, 02:04:33 PM
Thats reassuring to a certain extent as i dont require to be chemically coshed especially without my informed consent or knowledge.

Ever considered getting some filtration on your drinking water? If you're concerned, domestic reverse osmosis filters are available (I think...yep, they are), combine it with a deionizer and you'd be laughing.

(I used to take deionized water home for peaty malt whiskies!)

M.

I have got a De-Ionizer but i havent bothered to set it up because i cant find the connecting cables.My mum and dads old house had a reverse osmosis filter and you could definately tell the difference.

I just bought a bottle of Volvic Taste of Fruit mineral water but for some reason they dont think i need to know what the actual mineral content of the water is yet the nutritional info on the side of the bottle states that there is 0 percent fat ! [well i never !!]  :lol: and a .1 percent trace of salt.

What these idiots tell you about Fluoride [which is a catch all term that is used to describe any number of harmful additives in water in tap water] and now there is talk of adding Lithium  :o into tapwater in the US is that they are added to the water in tiny tiny amounts so as not to be harmful  :lol: but what they dont tell you is these substances cant be easily flushed out of your system and they are cumilative toxins so its idiotic to say its not harmful in small amounts.They know this of course.

Radiation isnt harmful in tiny tiny controlled amounts but its cumilative.
Worthing Bazaar - A fete worse than death

House of Usher

Quote from: Peter Wolf on 13 August, 2010, 04:55:04 PM
now there is talk of adding Lithium  :o into tapwater in the US [...] but what they dont tell you is these substances cant be easily flushed out of your system and they are cumilative toxins

That's interesting. My first reaction was to think that sounded far fetched, but a quick google search reveals that this has been tested by adding small doses of lithium to the tap water of a population of 1 million in Japan. However, I don't know who is putting forward any proposals to adopt putting lithium in the water supply in America, and 'they' do tell you that Lithium can be toxic. Sophie Corlett, external relations director of the mental health charity Mind does, anyway.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/8025454.stm

I think it is almost certain that eventually we will see drugs added to the water supply to make people easier to control, and that it's something that should be resisted. This was anticipated in several Judge Dredd stories, including Block Mania and the one where some guy found out that tranquiliser gas was added to blocks' ventilation systems to keep the residents calm and docile.
STRIKE !!!

SMOKESCREEN:ED:9

dont think i need to know what the actual mineral content of the water is yet the nutritional info on the side of the bottle states that there is 0 percent fat ! [well i never !!]  :lol: and a .1 percent trace of salt.

What these idiots tell you about

And another note, that Peanuts CONTAIN NUTS, and milk CONTAINS MILK...Bleeding Nutters are milking it.

SMOKESCREEN:ED:9

Quote from: House of Usher on 13 August, 2010, 05:11:15 PM
I think it is almost certain that eventually we will see drugs added to the water supply to make people easier to control, and that it's something that should be resisted. This was anticipated in several Judge Dredd stories, including Block Mania and the one where some guy found out that tranquiliser gas was added to blocks' ventilation systems to keep the residents calm and docile.

ERMMM NewORDER Bullshit?

worldshown

Next door's feral toddlers are in the street playing the screaming game again. What joy!

Peter Wolf

Quote from: House of Usher on 13 August, 2010, 05:11:15 PM
now there is talk of adding Lithium  :o into tapwater in the US [...] but what they dont tell you is these substances cant be easily flushed out of your system and they are cumilative toxins

That's interesting. My first reaction was to think that sounded far fetched, but a quick google search reveals that this has been tested by adding small doses of lithium to the tap water of a population of 1 million in Japan. However, I don't know who is putting forward any proposals to adopt putting lithium in the water supply in America, and 'they' do tell you that Lithium can be toxic. Sophie Corlett, external relations director of the mental health charity Mind does, anyway.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/8025454.stm

You have nailed it there.The arguments for it on the basis of it treating a tiny minority of Bi-Polar or depressive individuals is totally spurious but its what it is being sold on even though its totally absurd.

What happens if you are not Bi-polar or depressive or schizoid ?

Does my forced medication improve their condition and lives in any way whatsoever ??

No it doesnt and apart from that there is individual care and attention for them if they want it provided by the NHS and other alternatives.Someone elses mental health problems arent my problem in the same way that my mental health shouldnt be anyone elses problem and i got over depression with no medication whatsoever.How many suicides are not because of an underlying mental condition ?

I am not accepting it and "they" can stuff their Collectivist forced healthcare/mass forced medication up their appropriate Collectivist orifices.

Whoops.It looks like i need more fluoride  :D !

Professor Allan Young of Vancouver Institute For Mental Health - Large-scale trials involving the addition of lithium to drinking water supplies may then be feasible, although this would undoubtedly be subject to considerable debate. Following up on these findings will not be straightforward or inexpensive, but the eventual benefits for community mental health may be considerable."

These people piss me off.It looks like i need more Happy Pills  :D !!

I want to feel all warm and fuzzy and numb while the planet slides into economic depression and tyranny  :D   !

Its not "feasible" you AssHat because it is unethical but now its being promoted as being ethical by BIG Collectivist Top-Down govt as it is being heavily promoted by Bio-Ethicists and various govt affiliated institutes and much more besides.Its not as if it is not already going on.

Quote from: SMOKESCREEN:ED:9 on 13 August, 2010, 05:59:25 PM

ERMMM NewORDER Bullshit?

Its got nothing to do with New Order.

House of Usher

STRIKE !!!

Peter Wolf

Quote from: House of Usher on 13 August, 2010, 07:05:26 PM
Quote from: Peter Wolf on 13 August, 2010, 06:45:42 PM
Quote from: SMOKESCREEN:ED:9 on 13 August, 2010, 05:59:25 PM

ERMMM NewORDER Bullshit?

Its got nothing to do with New Order.

New World Order maybe?  ;)

Thats probably it but i dont feel i want to go there with @SMOKESCREEN:ED:9.

Noisybast

I always preferred Joy Division anyway...

In other news, I appear to have rendered my mobile phone Russian by flashing it with the wrong firmware. Oops...
Dan Dare will return for a new adventure soon, Earthlets!

Peter Wolf

Spammers spamming on a thread that is remembering and paying tribute to a 2000ad artist who had their life cut tragically short by a terminal illness.

How distasteful/disrespectful is that ??  >:(

To add insult to injury they are pimping fake pharmaceutical pills.If only there was someway to keep filth like that out of here.

Banners

Been in Brighton half an hour and have yet to see the Legend that is Peter Wolf.

M@

The Doctor Alt 8

Quote from: Roger Godpleton on 10 August, 2009, 11:42:44 AM
You can never be too sure that the residue of previous occupying liquids has been fully expunged. Coffee flavoured pencils may sound delicious, but then you keep sucking them and you die of lead poisoning.
There is no actuall lead in a pencil. iam surprised tha an artist hasn't already disabused you of theis fact.

SmallBlueThing

My small, terraced house is full of burlesque performers rehearsing in the dining room. To faciliate this, ive had to drag the table into the lounge and tape the lampshade up close to the ceiling, because they are using isis wings.
As a result of this, my youngest son has made the table into a huge pile of action fugures and is currently standing over their prone forms like some mini king kong, and keeps indicating he wants to swing from the front room chandelier.
I have been making tea every half hour and am writing this perched halfway up the stairs, wondering how the hell im going to climb over the three dining chairs, candelabras and bags of junk that have been placed at the foot of the stairs, in order to get my bag and go to work in half an hour.
Knickers!
SBT

nev

If you don't want the Burlesque performers, I'll take 'em off your hands.